8.0 Mikey x JayJay

superheroleslie

Next: 7.2 Raph x Reader

Later: 3.0 Donnie x Peach

More Than This

by: One Direction

Life was going smoothly for Jayjay up until the day Renet teleported the team through time. Not only did she change the setting in which they were living in, she also took Mikey away from Jayjay. Poor innocent Mikey didn't even realize the feud between to the girls. He didn't notice that one girl pulled his attention more than the other. He just thought he was gaining a new friend.

One day in particular, Jayjay and Mikey were sitting in the lair. They had finally finished fixing the turmoil Renet caused by throwing them around in time. Mikey had his arms around his girlfriend's waist as they played video games. Mikey used a power-up to beat Jayjay at the last second. She playfully whined as her boyfriend, once again, beat her in a video game.

Mikey kissed her temple and hugged her tightly. "Aw, come on, baby. You know no one can beat Dr. Prankenstein. It's like scientifically impossible."

Donnie walked by as Mikey said this. "That's not true, Mikey."

Mikey waved his hand dismissively as Donnie walked away. "Pfft, he doesn't know what he's talking about. We all know who the real wizard is around here."

"And that would be me. Time wizard extraordinaire." Renet posed dramatically with the time scepter once she entered the lair.

Jayjay groaned, knowing exactly what would happen today. It never fails. "Did you steal the scepter again, or are they actually trusting you with it for once?"

Renet rolled her eyes. "Hey, I'm like almost a real time master." Under her breath, she adds. "I should erase you from the timeline."

"What was that?" Jayjay pressed, knowing she had said something insulting.

Renet laughed nervously as the rest of the guys filed into the room. Mikey's brothers knew about the tension between the two girls. Having both of them in the same room at the same time turned out good. Mikey stood from his seated position next to JayJay and went to hug his friend. Renet shot her a look as he did so. Leo placed a hand on Jayjay's shoulder in a comforting manner.

Raph sat on the couch behind her and kicked his legs up. "Don't worry. That bozo likes you too much to get with Renet. What's the worst she could do? Go back in time and stop you guys from ever getting together?"

Donnie rolled his eyes and pushed Raph's legs out of the way so he could sit down. "That's exactly what she could do. Although there are never-ending possibilities of all the things she could mess up in time. So many anomalies could occur, which would cause a rippling effect throughout the timeline."

Jayjay frowned as she watched her boyfriend interact with her competition. "That's probably the only thing keeping her from making sure we never got together. She's probably just looking for a way to break us up."

Leo shook his head. "She's not petty enough to do that, is she?"

"That's debatable." Jayjay said as she grabbed her bag and stood up. "I'll see you guys later. Wouldn't want to interrupt their little date now, would I?"

The three brothers called out to her, attempting to get her to stay. Mikey noticed her departure and grabbed her arm before she could go. "You leaving? Want me to walk you home?"

Jayjay shook her head. "It's the middle of the day. I think I'll be fine."

Mikey nodded sadly, trying to figure out why she was leaving so suddenly. He kissed her forehead. "Be safe. Let me know when you make it back home, okay?"

She gave him a lazy nod and moved away from his grasp. The moment she walked away, Renet stepped into Mikey's line of sight. "So, wanna hear about my latest adventures with the time scepter?"

Mikey's mood lit up again at the mention of story time. Renet took Jayjay's spot in front of the turtles and began to recount her tales of all the moments she "accidentally" stole the powerful device and almost ended the world. After a while, the eldest brothers got tired of hearing her talking and left the room. Mikey and Renet talked alone amongst themselves.

Meanwhile, Jayjay had text Mikey when she had gotten home. He didn't respond back, which was unlike him. That's when she remembered Renet was there. She put her phone down and turned to some homework she needed to finish. She wanted to focus on something besides the drama going on between them.

The longer she worked, the more she thought about the two being alone together. She could trust Mikey, right? He's never given her a reason not to. It wasn't really Mikey she was worried about. It was Renet. If she could manipulate time, what's stopping her from manipulating Mikey into liking her?

Jayjay grabbed her stuff and began her walk back to the lair. She needed to see Mikey and talk to him about how she's been feeling about this whole Renet situation. Once she began to tread through the sewers, she paused. She heard a hushed whisper followed by Mikey's louder voice. She peeked her head around the corner and watched as Renet leaned in closer to Mikey. He turned to face her.

"Hamato Michelangelo! What are you doing?" Jayjay yelled to stop the two in their tracks.

Mikey turned his head to look at his girlfriend with a smile. "Jayjay, you're back!"

Renet fell forward on the couch. She had her eyes closed when she was trying to kiss Mikey, so she didn't notice in time that he had moved away.

Mikey hugged Jayjay tightly and whispered in her ear. "Save me from her. She won't leave me alone."

Jayjay grabbed Mikey's hand. "Excuse us, Renet. I need to talk to my boyfriend for a minute. I'm sure you won't mind."

Renet glared at the couple as Jayjay and Mikey walked into the kitchen. Mikey instantly went to the fridge, pulling out some cold pizza. Jayjay sat on the counter and watched as he munched away at a slice before offering her some.

"I'm good, Mikey. I just have a question." She said softly.

Mikey put down his slice of pizza and looked at his girlfriend. He knew by her tone that whatever she had to say, it was something serious. "Go ahead."

She sighed. "Do you... have feelings for Renet?"

Mikey blinked. "What? No way! I'm with you, dudette. There's no one else I'd rather be with other than you." He threw his hands up dramatically.

Jayjay smiled slightly. "You promise?"

Mikey grabbed both her hands and kissed them. "I promise. I love you, Jayjay, more than you could ever understand."

Jayjay pulled him into her embrace. "I love you too, Mikey."

Mikey kissed her passionately. When he pulled away, he rested their foreheads together. "Now how about I make it up to you by cooking you your favorite meal?"

Jayjay wrapped her arms around his neck. "Sounds good to me."