10.0 Mikey x Den

Next: Donnie x Ace

Later: Tots!Tmnt x Older!Reader

SandraOsborne1

10,000 Hours

By Dan + Shay and Justin Beiber

When it came to video games, Mikey wanted to have them all. A new Mario Kart is coming out? You can bet your pants that Mikey would manage to buy it. The latest Mortal Combat just dropped? He's already preordered it. I think you get the point.

So, when Mikey heard that a new version of Blazeblue Cross Tag Battle was available for sale that night, he rushed around the lair trying to find an outfit to wear to hide his turtle features. His brothers watched as he zipped in and out of every room.

"Mikey," Raph said, "what are you doing?"

Mikey finally came to a halt to catch his breath and respond. Between heaves, he managed to say, "New Blazeblue Cross Tag Battle game. Gotta have it! Need clothes."

Donnie raised an eye ridge. "Are you looking for that long trench coat we conveniently have lying around?"

Mikey ran up to his brother, nearly knocking Donatello down. "Yes! Do you have it?"

"In my closet on the ri-"

Before Donnie could finish, Mikey had already ran to his room and tore through his closet to find the coat. Throwing the coat on over his body, he exited the lair and headed toward the nearest video game store. 

Mikey looked at his outfit to make sure that none of his green skin could be seen. "Boots? Check. Gloves? Yep. Oversized cowboy hat? Okay, cool. It's time for the most important mission of my life."

He strolled across the street, attempting to act "normal" so no one would be suspicious of him. The smile on his face dropped when he saw that the line into the store wrapped around the back of the building. Face palming, he found a place at the end of the line. 

It felt as if days had passed, when, in reality, it had been close to an hour that he had waited in line. Mikey fanboyed to himself when he saw the stand for the video game. There was only one left. Running to the other side of the store, Mikey grabbed the game just as someone else had done the same.

"Uh, dude?" He said awkwardly. "I believe I touched it first."

The guy laughed and pulled the game towards him. "Sorry, but it's mine. I've waited way too long to get this game."

Mikey looked the stranger in the eye. "I waited in that line for an hour! I touched it first and it's mine. This is my only opportunity to get this game." Mikey yanked the game from the boy's hands.

"That's not how this works! Rock, paper, scissors for it." The brown haired boy suggested.

Mikey rolled his eyes, ready to get back home and play the game. "Fine. I'm setting the game down right here. We're only playing one round."

That one round turned into three because the first two times they tied. Mikey laughed in victory and turned in a circle. "Yes! It's mine, all mi- Where did it go?"

The two boys panicked until they found the thief, who not only had stolen the game from them, but from the store too. They both shouted out in alarm and ran after burglar. Mikey pushed the brown haired boy to the side once they made it to the sidewalk where the thief was running.