1.3 Jealous!Tmnt x Space!Reader

The guys knew they had to do something. They needed to tell you how they felt about you. The only problem was the fact that they all liked you, but only one could have you. Leo felt like he should be the one to win over your heart because you both had leadership qualities. You and Raph had connected from battle skills and fighting styles. Donnie felt a spark the moment the two of you discussed advanced technology and you showed him how to operate some of the machines on the ship. Mikey knew you were the one the moment he saw your eyes light up to watch TV and eat pizza.

The question was, who were you going to chose?

So far, you had been oblivious to the guys' crushes on you. You thought it was just the Earth way of showing friendship and closeness. Yeah, you did find yourself falling for one of them, but you didn't know how to display it because love wasn't a thing on your planet. People were assigned a spouse because it was their duty to their ruler, Big Brother, to reproduce. Most of the time, couples hated each other.

~~~~~

Mikey bounded into the main room where everyone was seated. "Guys, I have an amazing idea!"

Raph rolled his eyes. "No, we're not making pizza dough out of baby powder. Just because it looks like flour-"

"No, no, no! You act like the only thing I think about is pizza." Mikey dismissed Raph. "Let's play Truth or Dare."

Everyone looked around and shrugged. The turtles knew exactly where this was going. You, on the other hand, had no idea what Truth or Dare was and why the other three turtles were so excited to play.

You watched as the bottle landed on you. Leo smirked slightly. "Truth or dare, (y/n)?"

You didn't hesitate to take the safe route. "Truth!"

The other three brothers relaxed their muscles. Leo shrank back a bit. "Alright, do you have a crush on anyone?"

You shrugged. "Yeah, I think so."

You quickly spun the bottle again so nobody could pester you more about it. "Donnie, truth or dare?"

"Um, truth." His brothers teased him about being a too scared. "Okay, fine! Dare."

You cracked a smile. "I dare you to talk like those Kraang robots I've heard so much about until your next turn!"

Everyone fell out laughing, but Donnie just rolled his eyes. "The ones known as my brothers will play for the cruel act they have done towards the one known as me."

~~~~~

The next thirty minutes went on like that, everyone getting some crazy dare or having to tell too much about themselves. Donnie was finally relieved from Kraang duty, but was quickly told to talk like Rocksteady. Raph was balancing a book on his head and talking in a voice an octave higher than usual. Leo had to do the woah after every sentence. Mikey was blindfolded and had to talk with a mouthful of marshmallows. April had to let Casey put French braids in her hair and let blindfolded Mikey do her makeup. Casey was stuck singing everything he had to say in a falsetto.  You only took one dare so far. In between every word, you had to cluck like a chicken.

Casey spun the bottle. With his terrible falsetto, he sang, "(Y/n)! Truth or dare?"

By this time, you were feeling pretty confident. With a cluck, you said, "Dare."

Casey grinned evilly. "I dare you to spend five minutes in Heaven with-"

Leo

"Leo!"

Your heart fell. Mikey had explained to you what that game was all about. You told Casey about your crush on Leo. He promised to keep it a secret, but now, here he is, forcing you into a tight space with the turtle who made you more nervous that anything else.