8.2 Raph x Stella

AwesomeDashRockz124

Also, I just published my PJO and Magnus Chase x Reader sooo if you like those books you should go check it out.

Warning: This song has its fair share of curse words.
There's an intro to the song. If you want to skip the intro, then skip to 1:30.
Parts written like this  are song lyrics.

~~~~~

Love You Too Much

By Lucky Daye

~Raph's PoV~

Over the past three months, I have been constantly chasing after Awesome Dash. She has outsmarted me every time I have tried to catch her. I've found myself falling for her more, and I've been caring about all of the problems she has been getting herself into lately.

She brushed some dirt off of her shoes and looked over to me, her blue and red hair glistening in the moonlight. "You're acting like I can't handle a couple of alien robots. If you guys can beat them, I most definitely can."

I plop down on the rooftop we were standing on. "You don't understand. These guys have alliances with the Foot and the Purple Dragons. You're gonna need a team if you think you're going to get anywhere near TCRI."

She turned her head to face the enormous building in front of us. She scanned TCRI. "Look, Raphie-Boy, I don't need a team. It's an easy in-and-out. I go in there, grab that crystal-like power source thingy and I leave back out."

"What do you even want it for? Do you even know anything about it?" I groan.

She narrowed her eyes. "Don't worry about it. Just stay out of my way."

I stood back up. "If you really think I'm going to let you go in there alone without a fight, you're a bigger idiot than I thought!"

She laughs bitterly. "You know, Raph. It takes an idiot to know one." She pushes me back, a glare evident on her face. "Your team has been trying to take me down for months. If I can handle you, I can handle a few stupid robots!"

I growled and pushed her back. "Don't you get it? I'm the reason you've been getting away. I let you run every time. You're weak! You're incapable of doing anything besides sliding into random people's homes and stealing from them."

She balled up her fists. "I swear, you better shut up right now-"

I shouted over her. "You're a piece of schist, a waste of air! Why don't you do something else besides steal. Do some good for once. God, all of your potential is wasted!"

Stella punched me in my face. "You don't understand the things I do! You never will, but I'm going to show you that I'm more than able to steal this stupid crystal." She then kicked me in the knee. "I'm better than you and your stupid brothers. Don't you ever talk to me again. Stay out of my life. Next time, I'll do more than give you a black eye!"

I caught her next punch and threw one of my own. She ducked and swept her leg underneath mine, resulting in me crumbling to the floor. By the time I got back to my feet, she was nowhere to be found.

~~~~~

Two hours later, my brothers and I are on patrol. We were following the Foot. They led us straight to TCRI for a transaction. The Shredder stalked out of his limo and up to the small group of Kraang droids.

"Let's move in closer, guys." Leo whispered.

Once we were close enough to hear the conversation, we froze in place upon hearing what they were talking about.