1.0 Leatherhead x Mila

Next: Danny x Maureen

Later: Donnie x Peach

SandraOsborne1

Mila scanned the city from one of the larger rooftops in the area. Searching for her brother, Den, was proving to be a lot harder on this planet than she thought it would be. Everyone on Earth, besides the mutants, looked the same way the people from their home planet did. A few times, she had thought she found Den, but it always ended up being some random human boy with similar features.

This new world seemed promising. The only thing that could make it all better would be finding her brother. They could enjoy this new place together.

Of course, the universe had other plans. Fate loves dealing a hard hand.

One day, Mila let her guard down. She searched for her brother for hours and decided it was time for a break. She plopped down on a rooftop near TCRI. Mila didn't have a clue who the Kraang were, and the Kraang knew nothing about her. So, they immediately assumed she was a spy for the turtle brothers. A swarm of the alien robots attacked Mila unexpectedly, and quickly took her away.

Mila struggled against the grasp of the Kraang, but to no avail. Once entering TCRI, she was left with one droid guard. She kicked at the knees of the bot, which didn't do much besides annoy the robot. The alien-robot knocked her out and dragged her body the rest of the way. The Kraang tossed her into a cell and turned back around to leave. Before it could take two steps, however, large scaly hands snatched the robot from where it was standing and ripped it apart. The small brain-like body tried to squirm away, but the figure knocked it unconscious and flung it down the hall. 

Leatherhead was finally making his escape from the horrid Kraang lair. He spotted a Kraang near the cells and quickly disregarded of it before it could alert the others. As he walked past the cells, his eyes noticed a hand within the pink and purple confinement area. Finding the young girl, he decided to take her with him and save her from the Kraang. He picked her up bridal style and carried her back to a safe place.

~~~~~

Leatherhead was fixing his newfound lair to his liking. He managed to find a couch in the alleyway that was in a pretty good condition. He placed Mila on the couch and continued his cleaning. 

Mila flinched in her sleep, signaling that she would be waking up soon. Leatherhead hid from her view, not wanting to startle her when she first wakes up. Mila's eyes flew open and she sat up. She felt dizzy from the sudden movement and light. 

Despite the pain in her head, she scanned the room around her. "Where am I? How did I get here?"

Leatherhead hesitated to answer. "You probably have a concussion. You shouldn't move around so much."

She whipped her head in the direction his voice came from. "Show yourself."

"I don't want to frighten you. My appearance is not the best." The mutant responded slowly.

"I don't care about what you look like." Mila commented. "I'm not in that strange building anymore and I assume it's because of you. Show yourself."

Leatherhead sighed deeply. He stepped forward out of the shadows. He ambled across the room until he was in front of her. Mila hid her surprised look as he walked out. She knew there were a lot of mutants in this city, so it shouldn't have surprised her to find out one had saved her.

"Are you the one who saved me from those robot things?" She asked him.

"Yes."

Mila instantly smiled warmly and wrapped her arms around him. Leatherhead was confused, no one had embraced him like this since his original owner had flushed him down the toilet and the Kraang found him. He hesitantly hugged her back.

He motioned for her to sit back down. He flopped down onto the ground in front of her. "I'm Leatherhead. I'm one of the good mutants in New York."

Mila crossed her legs. "I'm Mila and I'm not from... here. I'm looking for my brother. He's the only family member I have left."

LH understood her pain. Having the ones you love be suddenly removed from your life hurts. "What happened to your parents?"

She heaved in a breath and hung her head. "My parents died protecting us from an explosion back in our world. That's why I need to find my brother. I can't lose anyone else."

Leatherhead hugged her tightly. "I'll help you find your brother. I can introduce you to a few friends of mine who can help us find him." He pulled away and smiled at her. "But, you have to agree to be my new human friend."

Mila laughed lightly at him. "It's a deal then." They shook hands, even though Leatherhead hands were five times bigger than hers.

"Now," he began, "let's go meet my friends and start looking for your brother."