Chapter 4 Princess, have you seen enough?

"You...you are the can... Feng Xingtian?"

     I don't know how long it took, Xie Wuya rubbed the corner of his mouth rudely, his eyes never left his unreal handsome face, such a beautiful man, he I have seen many handsome men and beautiful women. In the 21st century, most of the Hong Kong stars and Korean stars are so handsome, how much they want, but compared with the man in front of them, one is in the sky and the other is on the ground, especially his body. Elegant aristocratic temperament, tusk...The combination of beauty and temperament is too handsome.

    "Presumptuous, can you call the prince's name directly?"

    Feng Feiyang, who had long seen him unpleasant, stood up and shouted, scared Xie Wuya could not help but shudder, but he looked at him and smiled all the time. Feng Xing Tianshi stood up with a small chest, and dared to stare back at him, even if he died, he couldn't lose face in front of the beauty.

    "It's okay, Feiyang, you step back first, this king wants to get close to the princess."

    Waving his hand back to Fengfei, Feng Xingtian's waist and hips used force, and in the blink of an eye, people sat on the chuang, almost filling half of the room. Gao Da Fenglang disappeared without a trace in an instant. Even if Feng Feiyang was unwilling, he had to turn around and exit the new house. Before leaving, he did not forget to stare at someone and warn him not to mess around. He was farting, and all his mental power was concentrated on the handsome and charming Feng Xingtian.

    "Wang Hao, have you seen enough?"

    Leaning gracefully on the head of the bed, Feng Xingtian propped his head on the chuang with one hand, and glanced at the huge red baggage on the table with interest. This Xie Wuya seemed to follow the rumors. It's not the same! The makeup on his face also seems to show a little violation. Where is the problem?

    "Haha...No, the prince is so beautiful, you can't see enough." With a wretched smile, Xie Wuya leaned forward, half-kneeling on the bedside, looking at that beautiful face in infatuation. If you can roll with him, you must be able to remember for life, right? NND... If someone had told him that the disabled king was as beautiful as an immortal despite his disability, let alone running away, he wouldn't leave even if he drove him away. Wouldn't he be sorry if he didn't eat so beautiful?

    When he said the word beauty, Feng Xingtian's eyes were almost dark, but he did not give him a chance to find out. In a blink of an eye, he covered the past with an incomparable smile, and stretched out his slender and well-defined hands. Going out and gently lifting his chin, Ying Hong's sexy lips slowly squirmed.

    "The princess thinks this king is a very kind person?"

    Obviously he was still smiling, and his voice sounded like a natural sound, long and magnetic, but Xie Wuya trembled all over, the obsession in his eyes instantly disappeared, and his eyes were fixed on him. Those gold and silver eyes, which obviously didn’t smile at all, told him instinctively that he had to stay away from this man immediately, but... "Hehe... The princess is as beautiful and charming as rumored, but it seems that the tutor of the Prime Minister’s House is open to question, from the moment you got on the sedan chair. At the beginning, you are the half master of my battle royal palace. Do you think you can easily escape from the palace with a woman without the power of a chicken and without the assistance of a summoned beast?"

    In the next second, Feng Xingtian recovered to He was full of affinity, listening to him whispers like exhortation in his ear, Xie Wuya couldn't help but be confused. The murderous aura just now was his illusion?     "Furthermore, this world is not as simple as what you see. A mouse like you, even if it happens to escape from the palace, will be deceived to the brothel in less than an hour. It is better to be peaceful than that. Stay here to be a princess under one person and above ten thousand people. As long as you are safe enough, this king will protect you from the prosperous life."