Chapter 69 Nima is a lunatic

"Koukou!"

    The imperial doctor who had previously examined the pulse of the Crown Princess Wanyu carried the medicine box and turned several paths, carefully making sure that no one raised his hand and knocked on the door. After a while, a palace maid dressed up. The woman stuck her head out, and the imperial doctor hurriedly said: "Quick, go to Zhanwang Palace to inform the lord that the princess has been imprisoned by your majesty."

    Feng Xingtian knows that he loves Xie Wuya Imperial City, and he heard that Xie Wuya was incarcerated. Heavenly Prison, the palace maid immediately agreed, the two nodded and walked out together. What they didn't know was that after the door was closed, a slender and graceful figure slowly walked out from the corner and looked up at the Holy Ritual Hall. The main hall, thin lips hooked.

    "Feng Xingtian, how are you going to save your princess this time?" The soft and magnetic voice is indescribably sweet and charming. This person is none other than the Crown Prince's Taifu Duanmuli. I saw his white clothes fluttering like a god. Immortal, her handsome and charming face hung with a meaningful smile, but her eyes were empty and indifferent, without any waves.

    At the same time , "Niangniang, good news, good news, Concubine Xiao has been thrown into the Heavenly Prison by Your Majesty."

    After Xi Changfeng was sent away, the Queen was tangled on the throne of the Chaoyang Palace Hall by herself, and the confidant palace maid ran in excitedly. , Queen Xi Xue frowned almost imperceptibly, just about to stop drinking, but the news she brought was shocked. Concubine Xiao was thrown into the heavenly prison? Isn't she being favored recently? No, she is accompanying His Majesty to meet Princess Zhan Zhan today. Could it be that something happened?

    "What about Concubine Zhan? How is he? What happened?" The
queen stood up abruptly, her figure swayed, and she came to the palace maid in the blink of an eye. I've been incarcerated, but the slave and maid are not very clear about the specific situation. I heard Xiao Zhenzi from the Ming Xuan Palace say that it seems that the crown princess has slipped."

   "The crown princess slipped?"

     How could she, the queen, not know about such a big pregnancy? Your Majesty, does he... know? If you don't know, how can this conspiracy be established?

    "bump…"

    Xi Xue's body softened, and her whole body fell powerless to the ground, and all the noble and graceful disappeared without a trace. Based on her understanding of His Majesty, she was basically certain that all of this was designed and framed by His Majesty, but she would never dream of it, for the sake of His Majesty. Framed Xie Wuya, he actually killed his own grandson in a maddening manner, does he still have humanity? What kind of beast is she married to?

    "Niangniang..."

    "Niangniang, what's the matter with you?" The maids gathered around her, and everyone had Chiguoguo's worry and doubts on their faces. Concubine Xiao lost power, and the empress should be happy, why does it seem like Very sad look?

    "Bengong is fine, you all retreat, Bengong wants to be alone and quiet."

    With the retreating palace servant, Xi Xue stumbled towards the wind seat that she had been guarding for more than ten years, Feng Huang told Feng Wuyan She knows better than anyone else's feelings, so she disliked Xie Wuya very much for a while. She originally thought that even if Xie Wuya's cultivation talent was amazing, Feng Huang should not treat Xie Wuya in the face of Feng Wuyan and Xie Xiang. She was ruthless, but at the moment she suddenly discovered that in front of the power of Jiangshan, any kind of application is not worth mentioning, not to mention that Feng Wuyan has been dead for more than ten years, even if Phoenix loves her again. He might be merciful to her only bloodline, and he actually used the grandson of the emperor for Xie Wuya's life. Does he... really hate Feng Xingtian so much?