chapter 35

The evil family waste Xie Wuya finally shamed, the news of the successful summoning of the summoning book spread like the wind, and it spread through the streets of the imperial city in less than half a day. Some people say that he happened to be lucky. Some people say that he has been hiding his edge before. Most people think that this should be the credit of the king of war, Feng Xingtian, and he created a miracle. Otherwise, how could a trash marry him in just over a month? Is it normal?

    Of course, if the mouth grows on someone else, what they say is his freedom, and no one has the right to comment. But this time, Feng Xing Tian can't be regarded as having not heard it. The first time he got the news, he secretly let Feng Feng Feiyang gathered the iron-clad knights scattered outside, and based on his knowledge of the emperor, once this incident spreads to the palace, the imperial city is afraid that it will set off another bloody storm.

    But the real party Xie Wuya was like a okay person. Feng Xing was busy, so he went to the study room of a library comparable to the Palace of the Kings, and selected some books related to cultivation. Now that he has decided not to do it anymore. A lazy otaku, then he must do his best to do his best, only in this way can he protect himself, protect his beauties and sisters.

    "Bastard!"

    Not out of Feng Xingtian's expectation, in the Mingxuan Hall, after learning that the people had passed on Feng Xingtian's magic, Feng Huang swept all the memorials on the dragon case on the ground in anger. The expression on his face was distorted with anger. Deformed, the eyes that have always been unfathomable burned with rage, all the eunuchs and palace ladies shrank and knelt on the ground, and no one dared to touch him at this time.

    Three years have passed since Feng Xingtian’s legs have been crippled for three years. Feng Huang’s anger has reached its extreme again. He thought he was pointing Xie Wuya to him. Even if he did marry him and did not offend the evil family, he would at least be able to let him. After being broken, or angry at him, revealing the fox’s tail, but not wanting, Xie Wuya not only does not waste materials, it is said that he also summons a strange summoning book that has never been before, and the people who worshipped him highly praised him. To the extreme, it once again threatened the majesty and status of his emperor, damn it, why did he have to be soft-hearted at the beginning, if he was killed when he was born, how could he be embarrassed like this?

    "Feng Xing Tian, ​​Feng Xing Tian..."

    The blue veins on the back of the hand holding the armrest of the dragon chair were exposed, and Fenghuang gritted his teeth and whispered Feng Xingtian’s name. People who don’t know might think Feng Xingtian is not his species, but a wild species stolen by Concubine Ling. Tiger poison does not eat children, how many fathers in the world would like him to wait for his own son alive?

    Duanmuli walked into the Mingxuan Palace and saw this scene, and a trace of ridicule quickly slipped through his eyes, and he walked up gracefully with his foot raised, not afraid to hit his muzzle.

    "Your Majesty!"

    Suddenly bowed to him in his footsteps, showing grace and calmness in his gestures. The Emperor Feng raised his eyes to look at him, and said angrily: "Go!"

    An emperor, especially an emperor like Feng Emperor, don't look at him. I usually love and trust Duanmuli very much. In fact, those are all fake. He doesn't believe in anyone, and he will always love only himself.