Chapter 196 Hong Zhong's Visit

The two of them had been chatting nonchalantly last night, until Xie Wuya could no longer hold back the sweeping drowsiness and fell asleep in his arms, then the communication between the two was suspended, and when he When he woke up the next morning, Feng Xingtian was no longer by his side, and the coldness of the place where he lay told Xie Wuya that he had been gone for a long time.

    "Hmm... I slept well, I don't know what time it is, I guess it's late?"

    Feng Xingtian left without too much entanglement, after all he should be really busy now, Xie Wuya stretched out comfortably Lazy, she got up and found her clothes, and simply tied her long hair behind her head with a purple ribbon, and there was a knock on the door.

    "Princess, can we come in?" The

    butler's respectful and polite voice sounded afterward, Xie Wuya smiled slightly, and said as he walked towards the screen, "Come in."

    "What time is it?"

    After washing, Xie Wuya sat down Asked casually at the table, it must be very late.

    "It's almost noon. I don't know if the princess is eating the lunch prepared by the villain now or not?"

    Butler Derry, who was arranging for his servants to bring out the washing water, walked to him respectfully. They were already waiting outside the room. For a whole morning, as the most capable butler of the palace, he had predicted half an hour ago that the princess might not be able to make breakfast, so he had already ordered someone to prepare lunch.

    "Well, let's pass it on. By the way, have Lan Ting and Meng Li returned?" Wu Ya

    never doubted the efficiency of Wang Fu's affairs. Zhu frowned and asked, Lan Ting hadn't come back when he entered the room last night. He wanted to say that he would go and have a look after taking a shower, but he didn't want to... Well, he once again valued sex over friends.

    "Miss came back at midnight last night, and Young Master Han and Young Master Di also came back later, and they are resting in their respective rooms at this time, do you need a villain to call them?"

    "No, just find Mengli and Zijian .”

    Waving his hand, Xie Wuya frowned, did he come back only after Zishi? Lan Ting, what have you been up to? How can a girl come home so late, what if she encounters some powerful villain? What a worry-free kid.

    "By the way, my lord, there is a man wearing a bamboo hat and blue clothes, who claims to be surnamed Hong, has been waiting for you in the hall." When

    he stepped out of the door, Derry suddenly remembered, and hurriedly turned back, Almost forgot.

    "Damn, why didn't you fucking say it earlier, why don't you invite people over soon?" Hearing

    this, Xie Wuya instantly forgot about Lan Ting, and couldn't help shouting rudely, "Damn it, that's his honored guest!" .

    "Yes, yes, I'll invite you, little one."

    Derry was so frightened, he stumbled and ran out the door, woo woo... I thought the princess had already learned etiquette and elegance after going to Tianyu Academy for more than half a year, but she was still so rude ,too horrible.

    "Wait, let someone set up lunch in the gazebo, I want to meet guests there."

    Suddenly remembering that Feng Xingtian has always disliked strangers setting foot in his private territory, Xie Wuya hurriedly called him to stop, and he followed suit stood up.