Chapter 126 The Joining of Xie Wuqing

Since it is the first time that Tianyu College has held such a grand trial before the Tianyuan Competition, the rules and everything are newly set. Except for the rules reserved for the Tianyuan Competition, there are two differences. First, the number of finalists selected, Second, the situation of the competition, the number of people is very simple, that is, fifty people are selected, but the competition situation is a bit different. First of all, the group signs up with the tutors of each school. The instructor of the inner courtyard is responsible for registration. There is a level challenge when registering, which is divided into five levels, one, two, three, four, five, and each group can choose the corresponding level according to their comprehensive combat ability, which not only saves a lot of trouble, but also avoids Teams with high combat effectiveness kill low combat effectiveness, stifling their sense of participation.

    Among the five levels, the last remaining team in each level will be directly selected. Of course, even if there are nine people in each group, there are only forty-five people in the five groups. Among the eliminated people, this choice is no longer a form of battle, but is recommended by each mentor, and a new team is formed to be selected. In this way, only six teams can be selected.

    "Fool, stop worrying about Lan Ting's problems. She is more mature and sensible than we thought. If it wasn't a big deal, she wouldn't be able to cry like that. Give her some time.

    " Glancing at the five arenas in the center of the arena, she raised her hand and poked Xie Wuya's head in a low voice, "Lan Ting is a girl after all, and it's hard for big men like them to intervene in some things, and Wuya hurts her too much to do this. But this can easily put her in a more embarrassing situation, and she will be saddened by Wu Ya in the future, which is definitely not the result he wants to see.

    "Well, I know, it's just... Forget it, you go and get busy first, I should almost go to Instructor Zhang to sign up."

    Raising his head, Xie Wuya wanted to reveal his irritability to him, but his eyes swept to the densely packed surroundings. The crowd gave up again, maybe he was really making a fuss.

    "Hehe... Then I'll go first." With a

    smile on his lips, Feng Xingtian leaned down and kissed him on the cheek, turned and walked into the crowd, he believed that his Xiao Wuya would figure it out.

    "Sarah, let's go too."

    Taking a deep breath, Xie Wuya secretly sorted out his emotions and turned to face his friends. The world is very big. It is inevitable that these people are hiding a lot of masters. He should also take his heart back and pour it into the game. In this trial, he must conquer the entire Tianyu Academy with absolute strength.

    "Wuya, which rank are we going to apply for?"

    Earlier, Yuchi Haoran had already told the Great Elder that he wanted to go with Wuya and the others. Not only did the Great Elder not object, but he seemed to be very excited. College students, but do not have to report to the inner courtyard.

    "Nonsense."

    Glancing at him in disgust, Xie Wuya directly crossed him and walked in the direction of registration.

    "Of course it's the highest level."

    Only a string of arrogant words echoed in everyone's ears. After a brief stun, everyone couldn't help but climb up a helpless smile on their lips, as expected of Xie Wuya , Once the goal is determined, he will never allow himself to be weak and retreat. The highest level is undoubtedly the strong. It seems that they have a tough battle to fight, but if it is not like this, it is meaningless, isn't it?