Chapter 84 Adventure in the Demon Mountains (12)

"You, Xie Wuya, do you know what you're doing?"

    Xie Wuqing stared into his eyes angrily. That person was Yang Lan, the only son of the Minister of Punishment. I'm afraid it will be quiet again.

    "Of course I know, didn't it just cut off his fingers? It's not just like this next time!"

    Ignoring his anger, Xie Wuya took a few steps forward and stood in front of Han Mengli, with a slight smile on his face, but as long as Anyone with a slight complexion should see that his smile didn't extend to the bottom of his eyes at all. In other words, he was serious. If someone really dared to tease him again, next time he would not be as simple as a finger. .

    Xie Wuqing is undoubtedly shrewd, how could he not see his seriousness? But... even though he didn't have much contact with Xie Wuya, who doesn't know his cowardly and bullying character in the Xie family? When did he become so domineering? What has changed him? Just because you are married to the King of War and have the support of the King of War? is it possible? How can a person's personality really change so much in such a short period of time?

    "I heard a lot of fun here, Wuqing, so it's you!"

    Suddenly, a dangling voice entered their ears, and when they heard the sound, it was just a handsome, tall, tall man with an open collar. The man who was very low, naked with a strong chest came over, he had a small smile on his mouth, and his pace was idle, but in the blink of an eye, he came to this evil boundless body strangely, going up and down curiously. After looking at him several times, he asked with a familiar face: "Who is this beautiful little guy? When did Tianyu Academy appear so many little beauties? I've only been away for half a year."

    "Senior Yuchi!"

    He ignored him Xie Wuqing and a group of inner courtyard students bowed respectfully towards him, Xie Wuya raised his eyebrows, and the realization finally fell on the man, making Xie Wuqing and the arrogant inner courtyard students bow their heads willingly , This man is not simple!

    "Okay, don't do this with me, little guy, tell Brother Yuchi, what's your name?"

    The man waved his hand irritably, hugged Xie Wuya's shoulder, and Xi Changfeng and the others who were standing behind him were stunned for a while, then looked at them with a smile, this is definitely Chi Guoguo's molestation , there has always been only Wu Ya to tease others, when is it time for others to tease him? What will he do?

    "Uh... take your claws off."

    Xie Wuya's forehead turned black, and it was before, based on his appearance and identity, he didn't mind having a conversation with him, but... Now he has Feng Xingtian, for the sake of He, he decided to quit male sex.

    "Don't be like this, tell me your name first."

    "Boom..."

    The thunder rolled down from the sky, and in an instant, everyone was tender inside and outside, and the wind was messy. Yes.

    "Cough cough... For the last time, take your claws off!"

    Xie Wuya cleared his throat and tried to order himself to be cold, but... In this case, even he can't pretend. Damn, what is this from Where did the best come from? It's so fucking painful.

    "Huh? If I don't let go, what is the little beauty going to do with me? Do you want to chop off my hand like he chopped off his fingers?" The

    fiery breath was swallowed intimately on Xie Wuya's neck, but his words But he pulled away from the rolling thunder in an instant, his eyes narrowed, and he turned to meet his close line of sight. It turned out that he did it on purpose, in order to avenge that person?