Chapter 150 The Ultimate Purpose of Duanmu Li

"What? You said he was your... uncle?"

    Xi Changfeng roared in shock, his eyes filled with disbelief, Duanmu Li was only a few years older than them, and... grandma's legs, this What is it with what? Why did a person with no background suddenly become a member of the imperial family?

    "Hmph, Idle Lord? Feng Xingtian, haven't you been working on this goal all the time? But have you achieved it? Feng Huang's heart is smaller than a chicken's breast, how can he accommodate the royal family and relatives who don't listen to him? Not to mention me How can you be a mediocre ordinary person with the revenge of your mother's death?"

    Ignoring Xi Changfeng's surprise, anyone would be surprised by this kind of thing, Duanmu Li snorted coldly and said with disdain , his tone was mixed with a strong hatred of him, the former emperor, and the Fenghuang, but everyone in the emperor's family was the target of his hatred. It was their selfishness that killed his mother, and it was their cruelty that forced him to walk away. In the midst of conspiracy and murder, he is destined to live in endless hatred in his life, and when the time is right, he will tell them how much he hates them with his actual actions. deep.

    "You want to rebel?"

    Xi Changfeng narrowed his eyes and asked in a deep voice, that was all he could think of.

    "Haha..."

    Unexpectedly, Duanmu Li burst out laughing wildly. Seeing his crazy appearance, Feng Xingtian couldn't help frowning. Wu Ya gave him a look, motioning him to continue pretending to be asleep, but he didn't dare to take any risk of accidentally hurting him.

    "He didn't want to rebel, he wanted to completely destroy the Ziling country." He

    walked to Xi Changfeng calmly, Feng Xingtian pretended to be indifferent and told him his purpose, people like him, right? Will shy away from the enemy's stuff.

    "what?"

    This time, Xi Changfeng was not shocked, but trembled. How deep is the hatred of Nima and Duanmu Li? Is he crazy for wanting to destroy the whole country? As a general who has been fighting all year round, he knows better than anyone that in every battle, the people who suffer will always be the people. Regardless of whether Duanmu Li can succeed or not, as long as he has such a plan, the people will already be the most direct victims. the person.     "Feng Xingtian

    , you know me well enough. Duanmu Li is not uncommon in the Feng family's country. I want to completely destroy it."

At the beginning, his goal was to destroy the Feng family's country, and he never thought of taking it for himself even for a second.

    "Haha... You are wrong, it's not that this article understands you, but what you did made this king have to think that way. Let's not talk about it, let's start with the case of the Xi family's annihilation. The father is narrow-minded, but He didn't even start to suspect the Xi family when Changfeng didn't return victoriously. If this king guessed correctly, you should be behind all this, and this was the result of the Xi family's bloody murder case. Besides, the crown princess had a miscarriage. At the beginning, your purpose was not to frame Wuya, because you know better than this king that as long as this king is strong, the father can't help me. Your real purpose is to let the father break the queen, of course, including you let the father Pointing the Wuya as a man to this king, you should have known that Wuya is a man long ago, right? Speaking of which, this king has to praise your acting skills. The first time you met Wuya in the palace that day, you were dressed like a man It's really like, even this king has been fooled by you, Duanmu Li, what you are doing on the surface is to remove obstacles for the father, but in fact, it is all framed for the father, and you need the help of this king. Can you count?"