Chapter 68 The plan, the princess slipped tires

The scene fell into  embarrassment for a moment, Feng Huang always had a cold face, no one knew what he was thinking, while the prince and his wife sneered secretly, Xie Wuya was dead. Xie Wuya, who should have been overwhelmed the most, miraculously calmed down after a brief panic. The fact was already like this. It was useless for him to panic. The big deal of Fenghuang was to blame him for concealing the facts and to see the face of the evil family behind him. He certainly won't kill him, and now he just has to figure out a way to get out.

    "Wuya, do you know that bullying the king in front of you is about beheading?"

    After a long time, Fenghuang finally opened his mouth, his eyes locked on Xie Wuya gloomily, no emotion could be seen on his face, no one knew what he wanted What are you doing, and why are you asking this.

    "Really? I'm sorry, Your Majesty, Wu Ya didn't know anything about cultivation before. At that time, I was in chaos. I wasn't sure if I was a high-level swordsman, or if I was really that strong. Please forgive me for my ignorance. "

    Showing weakness is very useful sometimes, after a little balance in my heart, for the sake of his own life and to prevent Feng Xingtian from being embarrassed, Xie Wuya decided to continue to play stupid and show weakness.

     "Really? Those who don't know are innocent. For the sake of your ignorance, I will forgive you this time. Come here and change to a new table. The people present today are all family members. Yes ."

    The next second, Fenghuang laughed as if nothing had happened, and everyone's eyes were instantly filled with doubts, is that so? Will it be too weird? Xie Wuya is obviously talking nonsense!

    "Wuya, did I just scare you? Don't be afraid, I'm just joking with you, but you are also wrong, how can you lie? You can't do it without punishing you. Well, some time ago, a small affiliated country paid tribute. Peach blossom wine, please pour us a glass of apology."

      When the eunuchs changed to new tables, Fenghuang held Xie Wuya's hand lovingly, and it seemed that he really wasn't angry at all.

    "Okay."

   I didn't expect things to take such a funny turn. Although Xie Wuya knew that it might not be pure, he didn't reject it, but the prince and his wife on the side were a little uneasy when they saw the situation. How ugly how ugly.

    "Haha... Come here, bring the peach blossom wine."

    Hearing this, Feng Huang ordered with a big smile. The palace maid seemed to be ready, and soon brought the peach blossom moxibustion up. Concubine Xiao took the tray and put the wine bottle. Hand it to the opposite evil Wuya.

    "Thank you madam."

    After taking the wine, Xie Wuya opened the bottle cap and smelled it. After confirming that there was no problem, he filled them with wine one by one, and then returned to his place to pick up the wine glass.

    "Your Majesty, your majesty, the elder brother of the prince, the elder sister of the crown prince, this cup of Wuya respects you, please forgive me for my ignorance just now."

    After saying this, Xie Wuya took the lead and drank the wine in the cup, so that she didn't realize that it was in Fenghuang. When drinking, TA's eyes briefly revealed a ruthless gleam.

    "Wuya, come to the palace to accompany me when I have nothing to do in the future. The evil minister and I are both monarchs and friends. Your mother is also my childhood sweetheart. Their son is naturally my son. If you need anything, don't be polite to me, as long as it is If I can help, I will definitely not refuse."