Chapter 159 Order the Hidden Elder

"What an arrogant little baby, this elder wants you to see how capable you are, how dare you order me to wait like this." I

    didn't see anyone at all, only heard an old but rich voice, a strong wind blew, Xie Wu Ya's body disappeared in place in an instant, and when everyone saw it clearly, they saw that Feng Xingtian, who was sitting quietly in the main seat, stood in the courtyard outside the hall with Xie Wuya in his arms. A man and woman with beards and cranes appeared out of thin air, but looking at their temperament, they knew that they were by no means ordinary people.

    "Damn, I almost lost my life. Damn, what kind of sneak attack was it just now?"

    No one knows except himself. A few seconds ago, he went to the ghost gate for a walk. If Feng Xingtian shot in time, he was afraid. He died a long time ago, but Xie Wuya, who had regained his life, didn't show any restraint. Instead, he put his hands on his hips and stared at the elders who were surrounded by them with resentment. Grandma is a bear, do they treat their families like this?

    "Uh..."

    Everyone was sweating wildly, Nima and the others are all old monsters who don't know how many years they have lived. Just pull one out and the lowest is the emperor level. This bear child dares to scold them, is the outside world changed, or is it ah too arrogant?

    "Wu Ya, be polite to the elders."

    Feng Xingtian shook his head helplessly. Sui Rui was also very angry at their too vicious temptation, but after all, these people are hidden elders of the evil family, and it can be said that they are all his. Old Ancestor, the most important thing is that there are many saint-level powerhouses in it. If you really want to make a move, he is afraid that he will not be able to protect him comprehensively.

    "Hehe...Yes, yes, be polite? Then I'll do it again."

    He raised his head and threw him a pippi smile, Xie Wuya glanced at him, the corners of his lips curled slightly, and a splendid smile spread across his face.

    "Dare to ask you old immortal souls, which shameless old thing was just testing this young master?"

    Well, the tone has changed, very gentle and polite, but the words are...

    "Pfft..."

    "Haha..."

    The group of Xi Changfeng who came out suddenly spit, laughing so hard that they can't stand upright. Damn, Xie Wuya is too funny. If this is also called politeness, then his usual vulgarity can become gentle, so fucking fucked. Now, can't he stop being so funny?

    Feng Xingtian's mouth twitched, and he was completely powerless. His lover, everything is good, but the nonsense of time and occasions makes people have a headache, but... it's also cute, that's all, it's hard not to pamper him .

    "I'm the Supreme Elder of the Xie Family. Could it be that the little baby is the son of Aotian, Wu Ya?"

    After a brief shock, one of the men with immortal style spoke up. The strange thing was that he didn't care whether his expression The tone didn't mean any anger, it was just a little more serious, but thinking about it, at their age, there are basically very few people and things that can provoke their anger, plus the hand of Feng Xingtian Xiaolu just now. , these elders have to look at him a few times, such a young saint, I am afraid that I can't find a second one after searching the whole continent, right?

    "What little baby, my grandfather is married."

    Wrinkling his nose unhappily, Xie Wuya whispered, if it wasn't for Feng Xingtian's hand tightening around his waist, he would have to swear again, it hurts. , Nima, he is 17 years old and still called a little baby. Isn't this intentional to block him?