Chapter 50 The Promise of Too Void

"Well..."

    With a low roar, Feng Xingtian pulled Xie Wuya to lie on his chest, and a strong voice sounded slowly in the domineering.

    "Wu Ya, except for this king, you can never do this to others."

    He Xiang Lai boasted that he could read people's hearts. From childhood to adulthood, in order to avoid the black hands of his father and elder brother, he has cultivated a scheming that is different from ordinary people, but how did he do it? He can't see through the person in his arms. There is no doubt that he is infatuated with his body, but does he love him? Only love can make a man loyal to another man, he protects him very much, he knows, once he also thought, as long as he does everything he can to protect him, love him, spoil him, with his obsession with him, I should fall in love with him in the near future, but... people are really greedy, and he found that he couldn't wait any longer. As long as he thought that Wu Ya's active side was likely to face other men and sleep in him The bloodthirsty beast in his heart couldn't help but have the strong urge to wake up and kill.

    "Huh?"

    Xie Wuya's body froze, and he slowly raised his head, a touch of unspeakable complexity flashed across his eyes, and his right hand touched his beautiful cheek.

    "Xingtian, I like you so much that it doesn't matter even if I offend the Crown Prince. I don't know if this is love, but I know that I will not try so hard to please others, nor will I take the initiative to seduce others, and let people be willing to I'm under the body, so don't frown anymore, I like Feng Xingtian who is smiling, I promise you, I will never do it for men other than you, let alone make people press it, is this okay?"

    Maybe for ordinary people In other words, such a promise is too vain. You don't let others oppress it, but it doesn't mean you won't do it to others. This is also a kind of naked betrayal, right? But for Xie Wuya, who is accustomed to a lewd life, this is the biggest concession he can make. Feng Xingtian's status in his mind is far more than just a beauty, but also his role in this world. The first man, friends and relatives, he is accustomed to chasing the thrill of the body, and Feng Xingtian's body also brings him the satisfaction he has never had before, but... A person's life is very long, and changes are often instantaneous, although he has I faintly realized that I was slowly falling in love with him and didn't want to chase other men anymore, but things were unpredictable, in case... he didn't want to lie to him, there was only so much he could promise.

    Jinyin Ertong quickly slid through a touch of unspeakable pain, grabbed his hand and touched his cheek, Feng Xingtian stared straight into his eyes for a long time, as one of the few top players in this world, his arrogance is absolutely strong For ordinary people, how can such a promise be fulfilled? But they have been together for so long, enough for Feng Xingtian to understand Xie Wuya, so he clearly knows that Xie Wuya has made the biggest concession, should he continue to force it or take it slowly?

    "Wuya, what would you do if this king was pressed by another man?"

    After a while, her sexy crimson lips opened in a charming arc, and her fingers rubbed lovingly against his cherry red lips. Lips, Feng Xingtian said it in a relaxed and leisurely way, like a joke, but also like a test.

    "Who dares? Whoever dares to do that, the labor and capital will blow up his dick!"

    No matter what his purpose was, Xie Wuya sat upright, his eyes blazing with ruthless and decisive sparks, and dared to slap him. man, don't want to live anymore? He couldn't bear to let him hurt!

    "Hehe... This king knows, I'll let you shrink for a while, but Wuya, don't make me wait too long." After

    getting a satisfactory answer, Feng Xingtian pinched the tip of his nose dotingly, Xiao Wuya, you When will it take you to admit that you have fallen in love with me?

    Without love, where does monopoly come from? Don't look at Xie Wuya's rich experience, he is obviously inferior to Feng Xingtian in terms of emotions, but people can see it clearly!

    "Hehe... Xingtian, let's continue!"

    Seeing him returning to his usual indifference, Xie Wuya raised the corner of his lips strangely, his body softened, his hands fascinatedly holding his face, and his lips were far from his lips. The distance between them is less than ten millimeters. As long as Feng Xingtian slightly pouts, the four lips can be intimately pasted together.

    "As you wish."

    Holding him, turning over and blinking, the positions of the two were reversed, and Xie Wuya was tightly pressed by Feng Xingtian.