Chapter 129 Emperor VS Humanoid Summoned Beast (1)

"It's really a human-shaped summoned beast!"

    "I'm not dazzled, right? Isn't Senior Yichen's summoned beast a wind and fire beast? When..."

    "Damn, I guess even Lord Xi will lose?"

    "Well ..." In the

    crowd, the endless stream of discussions sounded frequently, and the humanoid summoned beast also has an ability that defies the sky, that is, its ability will not be restricted by the owner. Simply put, if the humanoid summoned beast is emperor-level Ability, and its master only has the general level, it can also exert the powerful strength of the emperor level. Judging from the vigorous appearance of this humanoid summoned beast, the strength is definitely not below the emperor level, only the king level Xi Changfeng does not seem to be him. opponent.

    But is it really so? Hehe... Who knows if you haven't fought before?

    For thousands of years, it's not that no one has summoned human-shaped summoned beasts in Canglan Continent, but they are rare existences. Even if someone did call them out, ordinary people would not let them appear easily. Lin Yichen dared to call out human-shaped beasts from the very beginning. Magic pets, it is estimated that they are popular with someone and want to defeat them with absolute power, right?

    "Yunan, Mengli, Zijian, the others will be handed over to you, so that this marquis will meet this humanoid pet."

    As he spoke, Xi Changfeng's eyes suddenly became fierce and terrifying, and his temperament also changed instantly. , the murderous aura pervaded the entire arena, and the aura belonging to the emperor-level swordsman was unabashedly revealed.

    "Haha... Changfeng is also excited."

    Xie Wuya folded his arms around his chest, with a shallow smile hanging from the corners of his mouth. After the initial shock faded away, all that remained was the unshakable trust in Xi Changfeng and others. The God of War can't even handle an opponent of this level, so he doesn't deserve to be embraced by the world.

    If other people didn't pick him up, compared to Xie Wuya's confidence, they would inevitably be a little more worried. Don't forget, there are not only Lin Yichen and his magic pet, but also eight other people on stage, even if Xi Changfeng can Suppressing humanoid magic pets, how could Si Yunan and the others defeat six opponents stronger than them?

    This game seems to have put them in a predicament they never had before.

    "Cangming, attack!"

    Lin Yichen sneered at Zhang Jun's face, and pointed his finger at Xi Changfeng opposite, as if he didn't take Si Yunan and others into his eyes at all.

    "Don't order me, you're not qualified!"

    Unexpectedly, Cang Ming, who fluttered his wings and hovered beside him, did not listen to his command, and looked at him as if he was looking at an enemy. Lin Yichen's face instantly became embarrassed and embarrassed. The dripping blood came, and after a brief stunned audience, the audience burst out laughing.

    "Haha...Senior Yichen, you also summon an obedient summoned beast!"

    "That's right, this one obviously doesn't take you seriously!"

    "Haha... I'm laughing to death, it turns out that the humanoid summoned beast is so reckless... "

    Can they still fight in this way?"

    "Who knows, haha..."

    The ridicule from all directions swarmed, Lin Yichen was trembling with anger, gnashing his teeth and staring at his summoned beast, where others didn't notice, his left hand He slipped quietly into the cuff of his right hand.