Chapter 165 Testing the Power of the Bomb

"Why are you all crowded here? I have nothing to do with Mo Ling and the others."

    About an hour later, Xie Wuya and Feng Xingtian clasped their fingers together and appeared with a sweet face. Everyone raised their heads to look at them and stood one after another. stand up.

    "How dare you say that, without telling us anything, can we calmly improve our own strength?"

    "That is, at least you should let us know what plans you have?"

    "Damn, labor and management first. It felt like a long time."

    "Brother Wuya, we are all worried about Lord Xie Xiang..."

    "..."

    Everyone patted their butts and complained dissatisfiedly, believing that he was the same thing, and that they were going to do the next thing. It's another thing to be ignorant about everything. God knows how anxious they are waiting here. They can't show it on their faces. If it affects other people's emotions, it will be bad. Never want to have a second time.

    "Haha... I'm sorry, isn't it urgent? Let's go, let's try the power of explosives."

    Seeing this, Xie Wuya ruffian gave them a Boy Scout salute, let go of Feng Xingtian's hand, and took Si Henan and Kong Shaoyang ran forward. The others looked at me and I looked at you. Their faces showed helpless smiles one after another. They had to move to catch up. Who made them friends and who made them all very curious?

    "Well, here it is." The

    group of people didn't know how long they had walked in the boundless space, Xie Wuya always stopped and looked at the mountain in front, Xie Wuya took out two homemade pendants with a strange look on his face. bomb The power of dynamite packs?

    "Don't look at it's small size, this kind of thing can't sum up its power by its size."

    Seeing their suspicions at a glance, Xie Wuya raised his eyebrows. What he didn't say was that in the 21st century, an explosive the size of a fingernail can blow up an entire floor. What kind of degree is this? The conditions here are limited, and since he is not specialized in this field, it is naturally impossible to develop explosives of that size, but this is enough, hehe... They will be surprised.

    "Do you need Huo Zhezi?"

    Feng Xingtian didn't say anything and handed Huo Zhezi silently. He also wanted to know if the explosive he developed was as powerful as he said, and it had nothing to do with trust issues, just wanted to know. .

    "Hey..."

    After taking the Huo Zhezi, Xie Wuya put back a dynamite, and while lighting the lead, he said, "You all watch how I do it, and you all have to test it yourself."

    "Shhh . Shhh..." "Fuck, you don't want to

    throw it away..."

    "Damn, are you looking for death?"

    "Throw it away..."

    Without giving them time to wonder, the lead of the explosive was instantly ignited and sent out The harsh booing, everyone was startled, took a few steps back, and did not forget to remind him of the danger of explosives. Damn, that is explosives. What is he doing with it? Don't want to die?

    "Boom..." In the

    next second, when the lead was about to burn out, Xie Wuya resolutely threw the bomb out of his hand. At the same time, the strong explosion caused pain in the eardrums, and the whole space seemed to be shaking. Generally speaking, it is not an exaggeration to describe the ground shaking. Everyone turned their heads with lingering fears, and saw a huge pothole suddenly appearing about ten meters away from them. Above the pothole, a black mass caused by an explosion The qi has not completely dissipated, and its surroundings, about a meter or so, are all blackened. It is not difficult to imagine how terrifying the power of the explosion just now.