Chapter 155 Xie Aotian's Resolve

"Why should your majesty be angry? This minister has no intention of intimidating your majesty. There is another important reason for Wei Chen's resignation. In fact, the minister was not ill two days ago, but was hit by evil. What has been with me all the time, I also ask Your Majesty to remind me, I am only a mortal, and I don’t dare to fight with ghosts and gods. Wang Wang, Your Majesty, has been thinking of the righteousness of monarchs and ministers for many years, and can let Weichen leave. Of course, if Your Majesty thinks Weichen , even the entire evil family must be responsible for the infidelity of the evil pearl, if you want to kill my three clans, the ministers have nothing to say."

    Xie Aotian, who had been bowing his head since he knelt down, slipped a sneer and sarcasm in his eyes . Disgusted, he raised his head as if it was false and said, and he couldn't help but feel even more relieved. Wuya had already expected this situation, and repeatedly told him to deal with it carefully, but he was quite skeptical. After all, he and Feng Xiaoran grew up together. He also joined hands to help him become emperor. He thought that he just didn't care about their relationship and the old things in his hands that were unfavorable to him, but he didn't want to...

    Years of the emperor's career had already ruined Feng Xiaoran's shrewdness. He only wanted to cut off the back road of Feng Xing Tian Xie Wu Ya, and get rid of the growing evil family. It has reached the level of madness and irrationality, and it is extremely shameless. In this case, why should he be polite to him?

    "Xie Aotian, stop talking nonsense, how can there be any ghosts and gods in this world? Could it be that you really thought that I would not dare to deal with you?"

    Feng Huang, who had been mad for a long time, obviously did not hear the implied warning in his words. He suddenly stood up and scolded fiercely, but he had already destroyed the last chance Xie Aotian gave him.

    "Your Majesty, rest your anger, if the minister has any complaints, he is willing to strike five thunders, and it is not only the minister, your Majesty should have the same experience."

    Ignoring his anger, Xie Aotian said leisurely, Feng Eye Elite County , Feng Xiaoran, you forced me, even today, Prime Minister must keep his life on this court, and I want you to be shaken and unable to sit firmly on the 95th chair.

    "Nonsense, I am the Son of Heaven, and I am ordered by the heavens? The demons and devils have to retreat when they see me, who dares to get close?"

    The whole face of Fenghuang is covered with mockery, Xie Aotian, ah Xie Aotian, I thought you were very capable, but it turns out that you can only pretend to be ghosts. Today, I have to break down all the sophistry and completely eradicate the evil family. Not possible.

    "Isn't your majesty really afraid when he said these words?"

    Hearing this, Xie Aotian raised his head to meet his gaze, and slowly stood up in the face of everyone's astonished eyes, Feng Huang was about to rebuke again, Xie Aotian's The voice sounded again.

    "I wonder if Your Majesty still remembers a few of your royal brothers? Does His Majesty Prince Qin still remember? In order to seize the throne of the prince, at the age of 13, you viciously poisoned the Prince Qin of a mother and compatriot with the East Palace. .

    Later, with the help of the empress dowager and the help of several big families, the late emperor made an exception to abolish the elders and establish the young, and named you the crown prince. Before the death of the late emperor, I did not know the truth, and wanted to abolish your crown prince and replace it with a new one. The second prince succeeded the crown prince, and you found us again and withheld the last edict of the former emperor without authorization, causing the former emperor to die without resting his eyes.