Chapter 185 Removing Gu Poison

[Thanks, Shaoli. 】

    【How do you know my name? ]

    Hearing him call his name, Shui Qilin couldn't help being a little surprised. It seems that he never told him his real name, right?

    【Haha...you're stupid, don't forget, we are in a natal contract, and I know exactly about your meeting with Chi Yan. 】Finally able to deal with the water unicorn, someone laughed so hard, the water unicorn Shaoli's forehead went dark, damn it, how did he forget this relationship? Then does he also know about the relationship between him and Chi Yan...

    【Don't worry, I'm not interested in knowing about the grievances between the four of you. Forget, you are my natal contract beast, we are interdependent existences, if you need my help one day, please don't be polite, although I, Xie Wuya, don't have much ability, it's still okay to charge forward for my friends. ] Sensing his thoughts, Xie Wuya withdrew his smile, and said suddenly and seriously, for him, Shui Qilin, like Zilian, is the most important person to him besides Feng Xingtian, and he knows that he may bear There is blood and deep hatred, and once involved, his life may be lost, but he doesn't care, as far as he is concerned, there is nothing more important than these precious feelings.

    【Hmm... bored, I'm going to continue to sleep. 】

    It is said that Shui Qilin was moved, but he was awkward and didn't know how to express it, so he could only escape in a deep sleep. Was his original choice right? Xie Wuya is worth his following, right? He is still not sure now, but one day, he believes that he will definitely get an affirmative answer.

    【Okay, now that the fire is here, I have nothing to stop you, Wu Ya, never do things that force you, don't make us worry. 】Seeing this, Zilian sighed heavily, no matter how many times he has been reincarnated, he is still him, nothing has changed, it makes people feel helpless and self-willed.

    【Hehe... Got it. 】

    Ending their communication with a smile, Xie Wuya raised his head to look at the worried people, pulled Feng Xingtian and whispered to his ear, and explained the matter of borrowing Scarlet Flame in a simple and clear way, Feng Xingtian frowned almost imperceptibly , was finally defeated by his persistence, but the result of communicating with Chi Yan was that he would rather separate a part of Phoenix Burning Flame to Xie Wuya than show up. Simply put, when everyone sees a red streak The moment the light like blood penetrated Xie Wuya's body, Xie Wuya possessed the purest strange fire in the world for no reason, the phoenix flame that surpassed the fire of samadhi.

    "Pa~"

    "Eh..."

    With a flick of his finger, Xie Wuya stared at the red-golden flame dyed on his fingertips with black lines all over his forehead. Damn, could this be too simple? That phoenix is ​​too generous, right?

    The same black line twitched as well as Feng Xingtian standing aside, why didn't he know that his natal contracted beast was so easy to talk to? Should such a precious flame not be possessed by mortals? What exactly did he talk about in the meeting with Shui Qilin? Why is it so abnormal? But... with a hook on her thin lips, that's good, at least Wu Ya has another life-saving thing.     Everyone who has been silently watching everything has countless question marks on their foreheads, until they saw the strange fire displayed by Xie Wuya, including Xi Changfeng, everyone couldn't help but be shocked. Damn, when did this pervert There is such a dangerous thing again? Just looking at the crimson flames mixed with golden flames, you can tell that that thing is definitely not something that ordinary people can have. Grandma has such a leg, they should train themselves hard again, or they will really be thrown away by him someday. Behind them, who will they cry to when the time comes?     "Okay, Dad, there's something wrong here, it's my fault that I didn't make it clear, dog blood is not forbidden, but it must be alive, dead blood can't lure blood gu, can you find another dog? Putting away the     flames, Xie Wuya walked slowly towards Xie Aotian and the others as if nothing had happened.     "It's not that you can't find it, but it will take time, unless you use the blood of summoned beasts, but..."