Chapter 132 Be the King's Pet

"Bang bang bang..."

    Both of them entered a violent state, and it was impossible to stop them. Just the next second after the students were transferred collectively, Xie Wuya and others entered the void under the guard of Feng Xingtian and Feng Feiyang, The two great tricks in the stalemate in the sky exploded!

    "Boom..."

    "Bump..."

    Neither the sky nor the ground could withstand such a strong vibration, both of them shook like an earthquake, especially the ground, the superimposed power of the two combat skills shattered directly and turned into essence The pure light of pure energy scattered everywhere, the arena below all vanished into nothing, and there were many potholes of different sizes on the ground.

    "Damn it, do you want to be so fierce?"

    Although the power of the blast could not shatter Feng Xingtian's void, it made the void fall into a distorted state, and Xie Wuya and the others who were standing inside stumbled instantly, if Feng Xingtian hugged in time He, I'm afraid he has to throw a dog and eat shit.

    "Damn, your ass hurts!"

    "Your ass is fat and oily, do you have labor pain?"

    "Fuck you..."

    Si Yunan and Kong Shaoyang both covered their butts funny, fuck , the power of the emperor-level combat skills is so fucking terrifying, if it wasn't for the prince to take action in person, they would have to be shocked to death.

    "Pfft~"

    At the same time, Xi Changfeng Cangming, who was in the center of the battlefield, both knelt down on one knee and spewed blood at the same time. The backlash of the ultimate move caused both of them to suffer serious internal injuries. There is no doubt that if they continue to fight, their only The outcome is a lose-lose.

    "Human, what's your name?"

    Holding his tumbling chest, Cang Ming endured the tearing pain in his body and looked up at Xi Changfeng, who was at the opposite side. An emperor-level beginner could fight him to such an extent. , he is definitely the first one, his unyielding tenacity deeply impressed him, but unfortunately... if he was a summoner, it would be good to be his summoner.

    "Xi Changfeng, your name is Cangming, right? You seem to be dissatisfied with Lin Yichen, summoning beasts in human form is special, why should you obey his call?

    " He took out the potion for treating internal injuries from his arms. The cool and cool medicinal properties instantly eased the burning heat in his body, and the fierce tiger eyes slipped quietly with a touch of warmth. Fortunately, these powerful potions refined by Wuya were there, otherwise he would be afraid. It was killed by Cang Ming long ago. Damn, the humanoid summoned beast is really powerful.

    "Hmph, that slut, if it wasn't for the strong man of his family who trapped me with the beast-sucking spell, how could I fight for that despicable villain?"

    Cang Ming pouted his lips in disdain, his brows filled with disgust, and the humanoid summoned the beast. They have been known for being powerful since ancient times, and they have a lot of privileges. As long as the person who summoned them does not satisfy them, they can break free from the summoning technique with their own abilities. It's not enough to cast a beast-snapping spell on him when he's defenseless, and make him refuse to accept it.

    "Huh?"

    Hearing this, Xi Changfeng raised his head and looked at him in amazement. The beast catcher spell, literally understood, is a spell to imprison beasts. In fact, it's not just that, it has a deeper meaning. First of all, no matter how powerful the beast is, the beast must obey the call of the master. Then, if the beast is not obedient to fight, the master can use the other end of the spell to control him, causing him to fall into unbearable pain. , It is basically impossible to break free from the beast-snapping spell, unless the beast dies, which he saw in ancient books. Originally, he thought that such evil spells did not exist at all, but he never imagined... Damn, the people of the Lin family It's too shameless.