Chapter 179 Space Animal Farm?

The medicinal herbs needed to refine Wanhua Dan are all in stock in the space. Xie Wuya casually went to the medicine field to gather them together, and then... well, he habitually entered the alchemy room alone, Feng Xingtian stayed outside alone.

    "Hehe..."

    Looking helplessly at the closed door of the alchemy room, Feng Xingtian couldn't help laughing, this Wuya, every time he refines something, he concentrates on it, even his lover ignores it like this, others are afraid that it will be even worse ? Sometimes he really doesn't know whether to be happy or sad, his little Wuya seems to be a little out of control!

    "You made a breakthrough, why didn't you stop him?"

    Zilian transformed into a villain suddenly suspended in front of Feng Xingtian's eyes. His chubby body was wearing a big red bellyband, and his head was braided into the sky. The lips are red and the teeth are white, the skin is moist and soft, not to mention how cute and cute.

    "Hehe... Didn't you stop it?"

    With a light glance at him, Feng Xingtian gracefully sat down on the chair next to him, deep in his eyes, the inextricable pampering lingered, precisely because they were all him. The most important person, so there is no way to stop him.

    "Fuck, don't tell labor and management about this, it hurts me when I talk about it, what on earth is Xie Wuya thinking? He has never refined a third-grade elixir, but he wants to refine a third-grade elixir. Do you want to die if you take it off?" The

    little man flew to the edge of the table and raised his legs, his broken thoughts were as smelly and long as the old man's foot wrap, not to mention how resentful he was.

    "Hehe... By the way, is there a humanoid monster in the space? Help me summon him."

    Suddenly remembering that he still has a pet boarding here, Feng Xingtian asked bluntly, this space seems to be a, In fact, Xie Wuya and Zilian completely allowed the wills of Xie Wuya and Zilian to overlap into countless ones. Without their assistance, even if he had amazing abilities, he would never be able to find Cangming.

    "Do you still dare to say that you treat my space as a livestock farm? It's only been a long time, and you actually got me a lot of animals. It's all kinds of annoying to see."

    Speaking of this, Zilian was even more angry. Damn, when he woke up, the first thing he felt was that there was a lot of anger in the space. After looking carefully, he realized that Nima is all animals. Ah, at least thousands of them.

    "Huh? As far as I know, there are only Moling Cangming and Wu Yao in the space. How can there be so many of them?"

    Feng Xingtian raised his eyebrows. Xie Wuya can keep everything from him. He knows how many magical beasts there are. Is Zilian too exaggerated?

    "Uh... I don't want to talk about it, you can see for yourself!"

    Zilian rolled her eyes and waved her hand as her forehead darkened.

    "Cuckoo..."

    "Quack..."

    "Moo..."

    "Baa..."

    In an instant, the cries of all kinds of poultry could be heard incessantly. Without good management, all the poultry are mixed together in a mess. The picture is as shocking as it is.

    "Haha..."

    After a brief moment of stupefaction, Feng Xingtian couldn't help laughing, it was so interesting, when did Wu Ya get these things in? Look at the number and size, tsk tsk... As expected, it is conceived in the space of heaven and earth spirits. An ordinary chicken and duck is more than double the size of the outside. Does his little Wuya want to develop the breeding industry? Haha...