Chapter 160

"How is it? Did you find Taifu Duanmu? Has the person who passed the decree come back?" In the

    imperial study, Fenghuang asked the eunuch in charge next to him anxiously for the nth time. It was so calm outside that he started to panic. Not to mention whether the Xiejia is good to deal with, is Xie Wuya as difficult as the rumors, just his monster son Feng Xingtian can't watch the Xiejia decline, the current calm is like the tranquility before the storm, It made people feel all kinds of irritability and anxiety, but Duanmu Li didn't know where to go at this time. He asked people to go to the Taifu's mansion several times to find them, but they have not appeared until now. There are also eunuchs and The Royal Forest Army, who was on the mission, went for a full hour without any news, which deepened his unease.

    "Reporting to Your Majesty, no, Taifu Duanmu said that he went out yesterday and has not come back so far, and there is no news of those who went to the evil family to pass the decree." The

    chief eunuch bowed respectfully, with cold sweat on his forehead, and served him. After so long, he could probably guess that his current mood was extremely bad. If Master Duanmu didn't show up again, he was afraid that he would have to anger their servants.

    "Useless things, go, send more people to find them, if you can't find anyone, you don't have to come back."

    Fenghuang was instantly furious, and madly swept all the memorials on the dragon case to the ground, his eyes Covered with a thick haze, where did the damn Duanmu Li go at the critical moment? And those useless eunuchs who passed decrees, they just passed an imperial decree, and it took an hour? It's all useless rice buckets, and when they come back, let's see how he cleans them up.

    "Yes...Yes...The servants will go immediately..." The

    eunuch director ran out of the bum in fright. His fears were indeed fulfilled. His Majesty really began to take anger, and the king is like a tiger. This sentence is true. .

    "The Empress is here!"

    At the same time, the eunuch's shrill announcement sounded outside the door. Fenghuang frowned and raised his head. What is he doing at this time?

    "My concubine, please greet Your Majesty."

    The queen gave him a graceful and graceful salute, raised her hand and waved away the attendant. After only the couple was left in the imperial study, she slowly walked to a chair to the side and sat down. Fenghuang looked at him for a long time, stunned. I couldn't see what he was here for, so I couldn't help frowning and asked: "What is the Queen's business? I'm very busy, I'll go back if I don't have anything important."

    For the Queen, Feng Huang actually felt guilty, she He loves him deeply, but he has destroyed her whole family, leaving only Xi Changfeng, which is one of the main reasons why he did not abolish her.

    "Your Majesty, the concubine heard that you are going to kill the evil prime minister, but is there any such thing?"

    Without any hesitation, the queen went straight to the subject. God knows how shocked she was when she heard the news in Chaoyang Palace. The evil prime minister has been with him since he was a child. Brother who grew up, he has been doing things for him all these years, what is he thinking about? Could it be that he is really not afraid of losing the throne? But these are not the main reasons why she took the risk to come here. She came here mainly because Xie Wuya, Xie Xiang is Xie Wuya's own father, since she has chosen to stand on Xie Wuya's side, she will You must do what you can for him, even if you delay it for a while.

    "Well... the queen forgot? The harem is not allowed to engage in politics, are you planning to intervene in the government?"

    His eyes were instantly stained with gloom, and Fenghuang narrowed his eyes dangerously, staring at her for the first time in many years. Is he not interested in this anymore? Any queen supported by family forces is too reassured? So much so that she went beyond her duty.