chapter 89

"Wuya, when the students come back, I may have to go out for a while. If you have nothing to do, don't run around. If you really want to go out, remember to bring Changfeng with you. In the imperial city, Changfeng is still very prestige.

    " After a few days, Feng Xingtian looked at Xie Wuya who was very busy and said in a joking tone, the level of Dou Qi is similar to Jin Qi, he was stuck at the Emperor level for seven years, if this time If I can really break through the bottleneck, I am afraid that I want to reach the holy level. No one can predict how much the fluctuation will be. The most important thing is that breaking through the emperor level is equivalent to having the qualification to go to Tianhong Continent, and will usher in the first Tianlei. Pure body, he didn't want to reveal his strength until he officially broke with his father.

    "Huh?"

    The action of the herbal medicine was taken for a while, and a trace of reluctance flashed across his eyes. He closed his eyes to cover up Xie Wuya before raising his head, and the corners of his lips curved into a gorgeous and charming arc.

    "Okay, how long?"

    "The exact time is uncertain, at least three months, maybe longer."

    How could Feng Xingtian's shrewdness not see Xie Wuya's reluctance? But for the sake of the future of the two of them, Feng Xingtian forced himself not to be impulsive, which was impossible.

    Hearing this, Xie Wuya had a strong feeling of weeping. After being separated for only five days this time, he thought that he was going crazy. If it was three months, he would not die? How to do? Is he going to be coquettish and rascal to keep him?  

     "Well, I know, don't worry, there are magic bells, few people can hurt me, but before that, you can accompany me to the Prime Minister's mansion, I thought I wanted to ask the evil Prime Minister face to face."

    Afterwards, Xie Wuya turned his back to him and swept all the classified herbs into the space. His tone was calm and without any reluctance. Only he knew that he couldn't hold back anymore. With his doting, he could be coquettish and cute and force him to stay, but... he is a man, he loves Feng Xingtian deeply, and he knows him well. If it wasn't a very important matter, how could he just leave? And it's been so long, he can't be so selfish, thinking only of himself.

    Looking at his stiff back, Feng Xingtian's eyes climbed to Chi Guoguo's heartache, he walked over and squatted down and hugged him from behind. He was really a fool.

    "Xingtian..."

    "Wuya, listen to me first."

    Xie Wuya opened his mouth and was interrupted by Feng Xingtian, his hands crossed his armpits, grabbed his hands and put them on his abdomen, resting his head gently on his stomach. On his shoulders, Feng Xingtian said slowly; "You may not believe it if you say it, seven years ago, I was only thirteen years old, and I was already a master at the peak of the king level. Later, with the help of my master, I entered into a contract with the divine beast Huohuang. The real name is contract, and the cultivation base has rushed to the emperor-level consummation all of a sudden, but because the fire phoenix is ​​too strong, I did not control it in time. For the past seven years, my cultivation base has been stuck at the peak of the emperor-level and stagnant, Wu Ya, you Can you understand the feeling of a person who has been called a cultivation genius since he was a child and has not been promoted for seven years? This time I found a solution unintentionally, so I have to find a deserted place to try it. Promise me, don’t be sad, I will soon Just come back."

    Forgetting the details about Tianhong Continent, Feng Xingtian's fiery breath was on Xie Wuya's sensitive neck skin, he said so, what else could Xie Wuya say? I couldn't help sighing in my heart, my stiff body slowly relaxed, my eyes closed gently, Xie Wuya, you are a bit of a mother, you are a man, don't be so childish, okay? It's not that Xingtian will never come again, why are you reluctant to give up?