Chapter 74 Adventure in the Demon Mountains (2)

"Let's go to the innermost side, not with them."

    Finally entering the Demon Mountain Range, Xie Wuya looked at the surrounding students and mentors, lowered his voice and said to Si Yunan and the others, the last time they came, he It's clear that the Lingzhi on the periphery of the Demon Mountain has been scavenged by the mercenary groups and loose cultivators who have entered here all the year round. If you want to get better and more medicinal materials, you must go deeper and walk in front of others. .

    "I'm fine, how about you?"

    Kong Shaoyang folded his arms around his chest with a proud face. Since the last time, he and Han Mengli and others have been here several times, and the fear of the Demon Mountain has long since disappeared.

    "What are you waiting for? Let's go."

    Si Yunan, the most timid thief at ordinary times, smiled and took the lead to squeeze forward. Xie Wuya raised his eyebrows, just about to follow.

    "Wait, Xie Wuya, you come with me."

    Duanmu Li's cold voice came over, his forehead instantly turned black, Xie Wuya turned around with a stiff body, and said with a bright smile: "No need, Duanmu Instructor Let's take care of the other students, we have Lord Xi in this team, I believe that no matter whether it is a human or a monster, he should not dare to provoke us casually."

    With you? Are laborers crazy? Who the hell knows if you will stab you in the back! Even though his heart was already scolded, Xie Wuya still tried his best to smile, and after finishing speaking, he did not forget to wink towards Xi Changfeng.

    "This time will be responsible for their safety."

    After receiving Xie Wuya's hint, Xi Changfeng twitched the corner of his mouth, glanced away, and said arrogantly.

    "Since that's the case, I won't force it any more. It's just that the princess didn't forget what happened in the palace a few days ago, right? It seems that there was some unusual movement in the Prince's Palace this morning. The princess is a smart person and should know what I'm talking about. I also hope that the princess can come here to join us safely in ten days."

    Looking at Xie Wuya and then at Xi Changfeng, Duanmu Li smiled slightly, and said inexplicably, Xie Wuya frowned almost imperceptibly, with inquiries. His eyes locked on him tightly, didn't he want him to die? How is it now? help him?

    "Thank you Mrs. Duanmu, Wuya will be careful, let's go."

    Since he didn't know what he meant, Xie Wuya didn't want to continue to struggle. When people entered the Demon Mountains, Duanmu Li kept looking at them from the same place, until their figures disappeared from sight, a bit of bitterness slipped from the corner of his mouth, he turned around to do his own thing, some people have some things, once they miss it, they will never be seen again. There is a chance to approach, if he hadn't been so naked when he first saw the evil, there wouldn't be those conflicts later, and the relationship between them wouldn't be so rigid, right?

    The terrain of the Demon Mountains is very strange, not only high mountains and dense forests, but also plains, rivers and swamps. People walk lightly and simply, without making any stops along the way, and go straight to the depths.

    "Wuya, the swamp of death is just across this plain ahead. Most people will bypass the swamp of death. What should we do?"

    At noon, taking advantage of the lunch break, Di Zijian frowned while holding the map and asked, the swamp of death. , As soon as you hear the name, you know it's not a good place. The whole swamp stretches for more than 100 kilometers. It is said that no one can get in and out safely.