Chapter 33: Lord Xihou, please give me your advice in the future!

"Don't talk about that, I will try to help you share the burden in the future. By the way, some of my friends seem to be dining in Jingtai Building. Could you please let them come over, just say I invite them to a big meal. Of course, money counts as the king. Yes, hehe..." At the end, Xie Wuya pointed to Feng Xingtian shamelessly. Who made him poor? When he gets rich, he will definitely return it to him.

    "I don't know what the name of the princess's friend is? Or what are the characteristics?" The shopkeeper looked at Feng Xingtian, and asked respectfully after getting his permission.

    "Characteristics, just see who is the cutest fat." He  tilted his head and thought, Xie Wuya said with a smile, the characteristics of that dead fat man were too obvious.

    "Huh? Yes, yes, the subordinates retired first."

    Is there such a characteristic? The shopkeeper couldn't help but was stunned, then bends over towards them, and slowly retreats.

    "Bump!"

    "Woo...I'm exhausted..."

    At the same time, Xi Changfeng rushed in panting, and as soon as he sat down, he picked up the tea on the table and poured it fiercely. The husband and wife looked at each other. Smiles appeared in both eyes.

    "Damn, labor and management will have to go to the Spooky Mountains tomorrow to catch the beast known only for speed and come back." With a touch, he put down the empty teapot, and Xi Changfeng glared at his heartless husband with a smile. Two, as a swordsman, he doesn't have a summoned beast, so he can only grab a beast as a mount.

    "I'm afraid you don't have this chance for the time being. Wuya will go to Tianyu Academy to go to school tomorrow. You shouldn't forget what you promised this king?"

    Feng Xingtian glanced at him gracefully. Which pot to open, Xi Changfeng couldn't get up at all, but... if you lose, you lose. He dares to rely on anyone's account, but he dare not rely on this cousin's account!

    "What did he promise you?"

    Xie Wuya looked at the two curiously, it seemed that Xi Changfeng was very painful.

    It's okay if he doesn't open his mouth. As soon as he speaks, someone's resentful eyes immediately turn to him, seeing Xie Wuya's various depressions and doubts. Where did he provoke him? It's the wind torment that the sky is cool and leisurely and the answer is announced.

    "He lost a bet to me. Before you can find a suitable partner, he must enter Tianyu Academy and be your bodyguard and partner next to him."

    "Uh..."

    Hearing this, Xie Wuya's forehead was dark, and he looked sympathetically. Xiang someone, this is indeed painful, a dignified God of War has become the bodyguard of a young tooth summoner... well, he has so much sympathy for him, but... "This feeling is good, Lord Xihou , Please give me more advice in the future!"

    Xi Changfeng, who hoped that he could actively refuse, waited, but Xie Wuya extended his right hand in a friendly manner. Suddenly, all expectations fell through, and he glared at him with deep resentment. It was like an eggplant beaten by frost in an instant, castrated!

    "Button button~" A knock on the door sounded timely, and the shopkeeper opened the door. The first thing that caught the eyes of the three of them was the chubby body of Si Yunan. After he came in, Di Zijian, Han Mengli, and Kong Shaoyang The figures of the three fell into their sight.