Chapter 152 Holy Battle (2)

"Eh... let me go."

    His forehead turned black, and Xi Changfeng suddenly threw off his hand, frowning and said as a matter of course: "Xingtian is a saint-level powerhouse, do you think his tricks will only be good-looking? The most important thing is, don't you fucking believe in him? Do you still doubt his ability?"

    Finally, Xi Changfeng's voice was a little ridiculed, as long as the word Feng Xingtian is touched, Xie Wuya will be forever They all look like they are admiring and loving, but now they are so surprised, aren't they smacking themselves?

    "It's not a suspicion, it's a normal worry."

    Xie Wuya rarely refuted him, and turned to the battlefield with an uncommon rigor. He knew that Xing Tian was very powerful, and he knew that his tricks were absolutely impossible to embroider the pillow. But he is his man, the person he loves the most, and worry is inevitable, because he can't bear to lose.

    Looking at his profile silently, Si Yunan's figure suddenly flashed across his mind, Xi Changfeng was startled, a helpless smile raised on the corner of his lips, maybe he understood what he meant and thought he loved him deeply, so he was worried, the world All lovers should be the same.

    The battle did not end because Duanmu Li narrowly escaped the Wanjian Meteor. On the contrary, this was just the beginning. Although neither of them wanted to take the other's life in this battle, after a short handover, the two of them lost their lives. Afraid that they all want to defeat the opponent to prove themselves?

    "You seem to want to break this king's Wanjian meteor, and this king will fulfill you." The

    voice fell, and the same splendid beam of light again shot towards Duanmuli. On the surface, the thousands of meteors still did not cause any damage. However, Duanmu Li, who had already experienced it once, no longer dared to underestimate it. His eyes focused on the wave of light beams in front, and his sexy thin lips slowly opened a perfect arc, and found the breakthrough point!

    "Boom..."

    Duanmu Li's body disappeared with a swoosh. At the same time, at the place where he had just stood, a tornado shot up straight into the nine-day sky, and the spiritual energy of heaven and earth in a radius of hundreds of miles was instantly swept in, with a majestic spiritual energy. With the addition of , the bucket-thick tornado has grown dozens of times in the blink of an eye, occupying half of the night sky sturdily. The most terrifying thing is that it seems to have its own consciousness, and it is sturdy facing the Wanjian meteor.

    "Boom Boom..."

    The essence of Wanjian Meteor is that it was just a silent, gorgeous beam without any lethality at first. Once it touches the entity, he will immediately reveal its unique lore skill. Forming a sword formation to wrap the target, and then strangling it from the outside to the inside, this is an extremely bloody and cruel trick, and Duanmuli's tornado just took advantage of this, when Wanjian meteors gathered around the tornado. During the sword formation, the tornado rolled along with the trend, and thousands of sword lights were all involved. The clockwise rotation made the sharp and lore trick useless.

    "Boom boom boom..."

    When all the sword beams were involved, the rotation speed of the tornado suddenly increased, and the milky white tornado changed abruptly due to being involved in the Wanjian meteor mixed with the energy of the wind and the sky. Golden red, almost illuminating the entire Songtong Mountain.

    "Look, why the golden light suddenly appeared in Songtong Mountain?"

    "I'm not dazzled, right? How is this possible?"