Chapter 180 Soul Fire

In the alchemy room, Xie Wuya was holding an old ancient book with a damaged cover, her beautiful eyebrows were tightly frowned, it said that a medicine stove is needed to refine medicine pills, the better the medicine stove, the better the medicine stove. The higher the grade of the prepared elixir is, and all the flames during alchemy are not ordinary flames, they must be the fire of the soul or the fire of heaven and earth. Nima, where is he going to find the medicine furnace at this time? What is the fire of the soul? He hasn't even heard of it, what a fuck.

    "Crack!"

    "Damn, isn't this tormenting people?"

    After a while, Xie Wuya impatiently threw the book on the alchemy table, put his hands on the crown prince and supported his chin, and looked at the neatly arranged books with disgust. The medicinal herb in front of him, grandma's leg, must be a elixir for the yarn, can't the potion work? He doesn't know what the medicine stove for alchemy looks like, so he can't buy it even if he sends someone to buy it right away? Damn it, I want a snake spirit.

    [Hmph, it really is a human being, and he gave up after encountering such a setback. 】

    Suddenly, the arrogant voice of the water unicorn sounded in his mind, the dislike in it was so naked, there was no cover-up at all, Xie Wuya was depressed, the fire phoenix, who was also a divine beast, was so obedient, and he was so obedient. Is it just so cheating?

    "It's up to you, labor and management can't imagine countermeasures?"

    Even if he really hit the mark, he did give birth to a hint of backing down, and it is absolutely impossible for Xie Wuya to admit it at a time like this. Nima, he is his His master, how could he belittle him?

    [You'd better be thinking of countermeasures, this seat is about to come out. 】

    "Boom..."

    "Um..."

    Almost at the same second as the voice fell, Xie Wuya felt all kinds of dull pain in his heart. Dots condense into the shape of a unicorn.

    "Damn it, can't you let labor and management prepare it?"

    Now that the water unicorn enters and exits his body, he no longer feels unbearable pain like before. After he recovered a little, Xie Wuya immediately roared angrily, "Damn it, damn water unicorn, you must remember, Don't let labor and capital outperform you, otherwise... hum!

    "It's the same whether you're ready or not, Xie Wuya, let me ask you, have you seen a fire phoenix recently?"

    Shui Qilin's tall body fell beside him, and asked cautiously after rolling his eyes. While he was in a deep sleep, he suddenly felt the aura of the Fire Phoenix Chiyan, but it was only for a few seconds. After he tried to confirm it, the aura of the Fire Phoenix disappeared strangely. He had wanted to ask He has never been able to find a chance to be alone, so he has been procrastinating until now.

    "Why? Your old friend?"

    Xie Wuya raised his eyes in displeasure, the boss replied reluctantly, flipping through the ancient books on the table unconsciously, damn, father and the others are still waiting for his elixir , you can't stay here forever, right?

    "Eh..."

    Hearing this, Shui Qilin's forehead was instantly covered with rows of gorgeous black lines, what the hell is he pretending to be thinking?

    "Answer my question. I'll teach you how to make pills and provide pill furnaces."

    Out of the corner of his eye, he caught sight of him turning the pages of the book. Dare to give him a sloppy eye.