Chapter 64 Crazy Revenge

"A senior swordsman is dealing with a few intermediate swordsmen, Xie Wuqing, you have no shame?"

Just when they were about to fall to the ground, Xi Changfeng appeared out of nowhere and grabbed Xie Wu. Ya's waist hugged him in his arms, and his tiger eyes looked at Xie Wuqing and the others in disdain.

"Damn, let go of labor and capital."

After he stabilized, Xie Wuya slammed him away, turned to look at Lan Ting and the others, and made sure they didn't have time to relax. When Feng Mou looked at Xie Wuqing , In an instant, he was infected with the cruelty he had never seen before, and he remembered this hatred.

"I have no choice but to ask for your understanding."

Ignoring Xie Wuya's resentment, Xie Wuqing's respectful and elegant Chaoxi Changfeng bent over, and the other party was worthy of his respect regardless of status or cultivation.

"Forgive your sister, Xie Wuqing, today I have you but not me."

Before Xi Changfeng could speak, Xie Wuya rushed forward with a stride, surrounded by a layer of dark purple strange light, and held the long sword above his head. , the tip of the sword pointed directly at the sky, and the strong energy poured into the sword body, the black sword body terribly faded its own color, and a curved purple pattern hovered in the white.

"This is..."

Everyone was stunned by the scene in front of them, especially the purple light surrounding him and the sword that turned into a gleaming white, even Xi Changfeng was dumbfounded. It will be wrapped around the weapon, but I have never seen the weapon become the color of strength. And the purple energy around his body, what's going on? The trouble is related to his purple summoning book? But who the hell has seen the summoning book and the human body complement each other?

"Wu Ya..."

Di Zijian and the others were also surprised when they looked at his glowing back. Although they had a premonition that he had become stronger after he came back, even if he never showed it, but... Nima became strong. This looks too outrageous, isn't it? What kind of perverted chance did you encounter?

"Dragon pattern air blade, give it to me..."

As if he didn't feel the surprise of everyone at all, Xie Wuya indifferently glanced at Xie Wuqing, who had already begun to guard on the opposite side, the moment his red lips were lightly opened, the sharp sword slashed head-on.

"Boom..."

The moment the energy escaped from the tip of the sword, the purple lines suspended on the blade instantly swallowed up all the energy and turned into a purple-white wind dragon that shot straight into the sky. The sturdy posture of the tongue swooped down and went straight to Xie Wuqing.

"Xingchen Slash!"

Seeing this, Xie Wuqing didn't have time to wonder why Xie Wuya suddenly became so powerful. He held the long sword and swung upwards suddenly, and the blue-white sword wind slashed sharply against the rapidly diving dragon head.

"Boom..."

The two powerful blades of energy collided in mid-air, and countless pure energy exploded. The intense light stimulated everyone who couldn't even open their eyes, but everyone didn't want to miss this wonderful event. In the scene, they endured the stinging pain in their eyes and opened their eyes wide to wait for the result.

"Hey, if you have the ability, catch all my attacks."

Xie Wuya went crazy, and didn't pay any attention to the rules or the consequences of the collision of the two great tricks. attacking forward.