Chapter 40 New Mentor?

"What did you say? I didn't hear it clearly, say it again!"

Originally, Xie Wuya was going to go to the tutor to discuss whether he could go home, but he didn't want to. In the courtyard where the tutor lived alone, he met his dear beauty and... Duanmu Li, who made him hide away, and  Xi Changfeng with a stinky face, especially when he heard that Feng Xingtian and Duanmu Li would be the tutors of the students from outside the courtyard from today, Xie Wuya was shocked, opened his mouth stupidly, and his phoenix eyes were full of disbelief.  , he must have heard it wrong, yes, that's it, a Xi Changfeng sneaking into the academy is enough of a headache, if you add the national idol Feng Xingtian, the handsome and ethereal handsome Duanmu Li... Damn, this is going to drive me crazy  The rhythm of the crowd!

"Hehe... You heard it right, and I didn't say it wrong. From today onwards, this king is the tutor of Tianyu Academy, and he is responsible for teaching you the theoretical knowledge of cultivation."

With a beautiful smile, Feng Xingtian gently took his hand, which is why he went to Dean Xiao yesterday. He was also a student of Tianyu Academy, and of course he is most aware of the Academy's closed teaching regulations.  , Before Wu Ya fell in love with him, how could he rest assured to let him live in the academy alone?  Especially after seeing Duanmu Li here, it is impossible for him to leave easily.

"Okay, so what are you doing? Didn't you say that Tianyu Academy is not under the control of Ziling Country? How did you come in?"

Once again, he got a definite answer, Xie Wuya reluctantly accepted it, pointed to Duanmu Li next to him, and looked at the head tutor on the other side, don't tell him that Tianyu Academy is just recruiting tutors, such words are only suitable for deceiving ghosts.

"The prince is already an adult, and I, the prince's grandfather, seem to be useless. In addition, there are only two princes under His Majesty's knees. I just saw Tianyu Academy recruiting tutors, so I came to try it out."

As expected of Duanmu Li, this kind of nonsense is actually serious, the sweat of Xie Wuya, he is really regarded as a brain-dead in his feelings?

Apart from Xie Wuya, who is not an electronic head and a ball?  That is shrewd to the extreme. Even though everyone knew that he was talking nonsense, no one refuted it. In principle, Duanmu Li and Feng Xingtian have the same goals, both aimed at Xie Wuya.  Come, of course, their purposes are definitely not the same.

"I think you guys are really busy. By the way, Xing Tian, ​​Lan Ting and I both forgot to bring our luggage. Since you are now a mentor, you should have the right to give me a hand letter and let me go back?"

No longer wondering why they appeared here, and how they did it, Xie Wuya rolled his eyes and spit out a word, and lowered his head to meet the coquettish eyes of Xingtian.

"Of course you can, this king has already agreed with Teacher Zhang, you can go back with me later, and we will come together tomorrow."

Pulling him to sit next to him, Feng Xingtian glanced meaningfully at Instructor Zhang, who was silent next to him. He could imagine how he 'talked' to him. It was definitely not as simple as a simple request.

     "fair enough."

Nodding, Xie Wuya sat down and leaned on Feng Xingtian's shoulder as if his bones had been taken off, thinking that in the future he might not be able to make out with the beauty again, and he would fight him for three hundred tonight no matter what.  round.

Seeing the extreme curvature of his lips, and the desire of the red fruit in his eyes, everyone couldn't help but come up with a picture that is not suitable for children.  With such a lewd expression?