Chapter 119 The game that hurts (5)

"I choose the truth."

    After a while, the corner of Xie Wuya's lips twitched strangely. If he would let them fix it so easily, then he wouldn't be called Xie Wuya. It seemed that they all forgot, the truth is big. Adventure is a choice, who stipulated that he must choose the big adventure? Hehe...

    "Uh... You're so fucked up!"

    Yuchi Haoran's forehead went black, damn, why did he forget the name of the game? Xie Wuya's sincere words are really nice? He would rather listen to Xiao Lanting or Little Fatty than listen to him.

    "It's necessary, hurry up, if you have anything to ask, hurry up, let's play with good medicine."

    With a raised eyebrow, Xie Wuya laughed so hard, huh, they just want to punish him? Go in the next life.

    "Wuya, I want to know, what is the goal of your hard work?"

    Xi Changfeng's low and magnetic voice came from behind him, Xie Wuya turned his head and saw that he was walking lightly and his eyebrows were high. The problem that was bothering him seemed to be solved. He glanced at Feng Xingtian who was drinking elegantly, the corners of his lips curved into an interesting arc, Xie Wuya said clearly: "Congratulations, you have broken through the emperor level."

    "Huh?"

    "Damn it. , isn't it? It's only been half an hour, and Changfeng has broken through the emperor level?"

    "Where did you see it? Why can't I see

    it?"

    Hearing that, before Xi Changfeng made a statement, everyone started to shout. In principle, people with low levels cannot see the strength of people with high levels. The reason why Xie Wuya knows is just guesswork. Therefore, other talents are unbelievable. The most important thing is that Xi Changfeng has only half an hour. How could he break through the emperor level? If the level is so easy to break through, there will not be so many people tragically hovering at the peak of each level all their lives.

    "Fuck you, do labor and management look like people who only mess around?"

    Xie Wuya's hair instantly froze, his eyes glared at Kong Shaoyang who said that, his grandmother's legs, looking for abusive words, he is willing to satisfy him at any time.

    "Like!" In the

    next second, everyone roared in unison, and Xie Wuya burst into tears in an instant, woohoo... Is he only so useful in their minds?

    "Haha..."

    Seeing this, a group of people laughed erratically, Xie Wuya, Xie Wuya, do you know that you have already committed public anger?

    "Cough cough... Wu Ya is right, I did just break through the limit of the peak of the king level and successfully entered the emperor level."

    After a while, Xi Changfeng coughed twice, always standing up for the evil. Wuya has spoken, there is no way, he also wants to fix Xie Wuya, the problem is that he has to stand up when he is staring at him like he is going to eat people.

    "Yo! It turns out to be true, congratulations, cousin!"

    Yuchi Haoran looked at Feng Xingtian and then looked at him again, with surprise and doubts intertwined in his eyes. It was obvious that Xi Changfeng's breakthrough was closely related to Feng Xingtian. , Feng Xingtian's strength is even more inscrutable? is it possible?

    Doubt turns to doubt, but his congratulations came from sincerity. Because of Xie Wuya, he sincerely respected these two gods of war from the Ziling Kingdom as older brothers.