Chapter 145

"Don't be nervous, Princess, I just want to tell you something."

    If Xie Wuya's attitude didn't hurt him at all, it would be a lie, but who is Duanmu Li? When it comes to hiding one's self, there are probably few people in the world who can outperform him. The elegant smile on his forehead that has been unchanged for thousands of years has not changed even a bit, and his voice is still so deep and pleasant. , who is the most handsome and who has the most outstanding temperament, Xie Wuya will tell you without hesitation, Feng Xingtian and Duanmu Li, these two people are almost equal in appearance, body, temperament and intelligence. The only difference is that , Feng Xingtian is more human than Duanmu Li, unlike him who thinks about harming people everywhere.

    "I have nothing to say to Mrs. Duanmu, please come back." The

    last incident still left him with lingering fears. Xie Wuya knew clearly that in terms of cunning, he couldn't compare to Duanmu Li. In that case, he would hide from the head office. Bar?

    "What if I had to tell the princess!"

    Suddenly, Duanmu Li's gentle temperament changed to fierce in an instant. The two brothers from the Xie family did not dare to be slighted, they both pulled out their weapons and waited, and Xie Wuya quietly called out Summoning book, when necessary, the Dark Lord can come out to assist him immediately.

    "Ten more of you are not my opponents. I just want to say a few words to the princess from today, and I don't want to hurt anyone.

    " Reflection, if you don't say something today, I'm afraid they won't have a chance to say it another day. He has a hunch that if Feng Huang does not give in this time, it will be very serious and even reverse the whole situation. Feng Xingtian is too strong and too strong. Mysterious, people have to beware again and again.

    "Wuya, you go first, I'll stand here first."

    After speaking, Xie Wuqing rushed up with a sword in hand, even if he died, he would protect Wuya and prevent Duanmu from leaving her in the slightest.

    "bump…"

    Duanmu Lijin turned to the side gently, his right hand was gently on his acupuncture point, the next second, Xie Wuqing actually fell straight to the ground, the whole person was as rigid as a statue, and even the surface nerves were completely rigid. Xie Wuya hurried over and squatted down to check on his condition, until he was sure that he was fine, only after the acupuncture point was sealed by the energy, he let out a breath, not only was he shocked, what was Duanmu Li's cultivation? How could Xie Wuqing be defeated so easily, and, didn't you hear that he was a Summoner? His movements just now didn't look like a summoner at all.

    "Duanmu Li, what do you want?"

    Looking up, Xie Wuya slowly stood up from the ground, recalling the bits and pieces since the first meeting between him and Duanmu Li, except for the first time. Naked disgust, every time after Duanmu Li turned into an appearance of liking him, but when he turned around, he would design to frame him, making him more and more confused about what he was thinking, if he really liked him, How can anyone love someone like that? If he doesn't like it, he really can't think of why he acts like a complaining husband every time. Damn, Duanmu Li is decisively the most annoying man in the world. It's too fucking hard to figure out.

    "I've already said it, I'm here..."

    "Okay, I fucking know, just say what you want, and get out of the way."

    Impatiently interrupted what he was about to repeat, evil. Wu Ya roared unhappily, the situation is stronger than people, Xie Wuqing has been subdued, he can't let him fall into danger, otherwise Daddy will be very sad.