Chapter 195 Husband and wife chatting

"Hehe...I lied to you, there is my father in the court to help, and the queen mother and empress in the harem to help. Although there are many things to do, they are not very tiring, and no one will embarrass me."

    Seeing this, Feng Xingtian burst out laughing, got up and left In the past, she laid him down on her lap, her slender and graceful fingers slid across his wet long hair one after another, her eyes were full of smiles and expressions, and he received his care and maintenance.

    Having said that, the cheating Fenghuang father and son died, and Duanmu left, who else would dare to embarrass the sole heir to the throne?

    "It's more or less the same."

    Satisfied, Xie Wuya pulled his head down and kissed him lightly on the lips, closed his eyes and leaned into his belly with enjoyment, it was so comfortable, as long as he was with Xing Tian Together, even if they don't do anything, just relying on him like this, he will feel extremely happy, so he will keep this rare happiness at all costs.

    "Fool!"

    Smiling and shaking his head, Feng Xingtian caressed his cheek, lazily leaning his back against the bedpost, and suddenly the matter that the queen mother made him a concubine not long ago appeared in his mind, his thin lips curved into a gorgeous arc After a lot of difficulty, Wu Ya, who doesn't believe in love, accepts him and admits him. How could he push him away with his own hands because of the small issue of heirs? What a headache, it seems that his love for Wu Ya was underestimated by Grandma Huang.

    "Hey, Xing Tian, ​​can I always love you like this and believe in you?" The

    two cuddled like this for an unknown amount of time, Xie Wuya softly sounded with tentative and uncertain questions, opened his eyes, Feng Xingtian lowered his voice head, his eyes instantly bumped into his puzzled pupils that were a little scared, and his heart tightened suddenly, he, got it?

    "Fool, of course, Wuya, you are the only ray of warmth in my lonely life. No matter what happens in the future or what situation I face, I will always have only one choice, and that is you. Other people and things are in my hands. Even a single hair of yours is worth nothing in my eyes."

    Touching his eye sockets with distress, Feng Xingtian looked into his eyes and said affectionately, he said a long time ago that there is no boundless, what is the use of the country, this is not his angry words, let alone intentionally speaking out of anger Fenghuang's, but his thoughts from the bottom of his heart, Xie Wuya has long been integrated into his bone marrow, to abandon him is like cutting out a bone and heart, he thought he couldn't bear that kind of inhuman pain.

    "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have doubted you. I don't know what's wrong with me. I clearly believed that you would never betray me in front of my master, but I still think... I'm still not strong enough, right?"

    Eyes full of apology, Xie Wuya raised his head and touched his affectionate face, damn it, this man regarded him as his whole life from the beginning to the end, how could he doubt him because of unnecessary things? Xie Wuya, you are a weak soul, Xing Tian is also a human being, he will be hurt because of your suspicion, what the hell are you thinking.

    "Hehe...it doesn't matter, this also proves that you really love me and care about me, doesn't it? Wu Ya, we are human beings, not ruthless beasts. It's perfectly normal for things related to the people you care about to be out of control, don't blame yourself, I will feel distressed, do you feel it? This heart that beats for you will be sad."     He took his hand Sticking it on his chest, Feng Xingtian smiled and said, it's not that he's not sad about his doubts, but he's more happy, the more jealous Wu Ya is, the more he loves him, it's too late for him to be happy.     "I... Xing Tian."     There was a sore and moist feeling in the corner of his eyes, Xie Wuya choked up, and rushed into his arms, hugging his waist tightly with both hands, I'm sorry, Xing Tian, ​​I'm really, really sorry, I won't doubt you casually in the future.     "Hehe..."     Putting his hands together and hugging him, Feng Xingtian's smile is beautiful and seductive, he always likes a lover who acts recklessly, he seems to have grown up slowly.     "I heard that you went to the eldest princess's mansion today. How about it? Didn't Hong Zhong agree to your request?"