Chapter 100 The Si Family (4)

"Since all of you are friends from southern Henan, the owner of the family welcomes you to visit Si's house very much, please take a seat!"

    Si Kongling propped himself up and waved gently, with the charm of Chiguoguo in his elegance. , Fortunately, he is a man, if it is a woman, I am afraid that the heroes of the world will be defeated.

    "Thank you, Patriarch Si."

    Originally, Xie Wuya really wanted to call him Uncle Si, but he really couldn't say it, and he didn't know how he took care of it. It was obvious that his son was in his teens, and he looked like he was only in his twenties. Years old, the word uncle does not match him at all.

    "You're welcome, just call my uncle or uncle."

    Clearly not knowing what someone was thinking, Sikong Ling smiled and said indifferently. Anyone with eyes could see that in just a few months, Sikong Ling said. Yunan has become very dependent on them. He knows his son better than anyone else. He may be inferior or timid, but he is definitely not stupid. If they didn't really treat him well, how could he trust them so much?

    "Thank you Uncle Si."

    Everyone look at me and I look at you. Under the leadership of Xie Wuya, he sat down silently. Si Yunan walked back and sat beside Si Kongling, holding his arm slightly coquettishly. He said, "Dad, we came back today to talk to you about something, can you agree to me first?"

    "Oh? Has our Henan also learned to negotiate business?" He raised his eyebrows curiously, and a smile flashed across his eyes quickly. Feeling a little surprised, then pampered his nose and teased: "The so-called business, of course, has to be discussed first. You haven't said what it is, how can I promise you?"

    "I hate it, don't mess with me. , Daddy, it's like this..."

    Unhappy waved his hand, Si Yunan looked at Xie Wuya, and after receiving the encouragement from his eyes, he slowly explained the ins and outs of the matter, nothing more than to let Jubaozhai free Help them sell things.

    "Huh? Since it's the potion confirmed by the head shop's shopkeeper, I don't doubt its quality, but Nanan, I can't agree to your request. It's not wrong that Jubaozhai belongs to the Si family, but you know that. How many people rely on our Si family for food? The first rule of businessmen is that you must never do business at a loss, and at most I can only promise to only charge your entrance fee."

    Sikong Ling is a businessman, don't look at him The top and bottom are full of enchanting and charming temperament, but it is unambiguous when it comes to doing business. Father and son return to father and son, discounts can be given, but free will never be possible.

    "Dad..."

    Si Yunan took his hand reluctantly and shook it. Although he never cared about family affairs, he still knew how high the entrance fee to Jubaozhai was. Ya Bai worked hard.

    "Hehe... Henan, Uncle Si is right, there is no such thing as a free lunch in the world, we should still pay the entrance fee."

    He smiled and looked at the father and son who didn't get along at all, Xie Wuya finally spoke up. I threw him a look that I gave to me, and looked directly at Sikong Ling's seductive eyes that seemed to be able to suck people's souls into them.

    "Uncle Si, I have a suggestion, can you listen to it?"

    The Si family lives outside the imperial city, so it doesn't mean that they are lonely. Know? It was rumored that Xie Wuya was born with waste materials, and the war king married him for eight lifetimes, but later he used his strength to tell everyone what is a waste material and what is a real genius, and the voices against them gradually grew because of this. It calmed down, but there was no wind and no waves. At first, Sikongling was not very optimistic about Xie Wuya. He always felt that the name of his ability to wash away the waste materials should be a blessing from Feng Xingtian, but he looked at the confident pair with a little strong smile. With his eyes, Sikong Ling couldn't help but wonder if he had made a mistake in his judgment. In fact, this is the look that a waste should have?