Chapter 88 Zilian Appears

The punishment that made Xie Wuya excited lasted until dawn. He didn't even know how many times he passed out and knew that he really couldn't take any more. Feng Xingtian let him go and hugged him to a deep sleep. .

    "Fool, I've already guessed a little, no matter how much a person's personality changes, it's impossible to completely change the person. It is rumored that Xie Wuya is timid and soft, and has no talent for cultivation. Xin, there is no wind and no waves, there is always something close to reality, and I also asked Feiyang to check it, and the truth is indeed like that, but look at you, you are lustful and violent, and your cultivation talent is outrageously high. You are not that Xie Wuya at all. Well."

    Feng Xingtian, who woke up a step earlier, turned to his side and supported his head with one hand, his right hand unconsciously caressed his tender cheek, and whispered full of doting, but what he said about Zilian made him I'm quite interested, it should be the coquettish purple lotus flower that blooms on his shoulders every time he orgasms, right? Is it a fetish born in a chaotic world? Why send Wu Ya to this world? Can you guarantee endless safety?

    "Boom..."

    Suddenly, just when he was thinking about those things, a cloud of purple energy rushed out of Xie Wuya's body, facing Feng Xingtian's surprised eyes, and gradually condensed into a huge and coquettish purple flower in mid-air. lotus.

    "You are the purple lotus that Wuya said."

    He squinted his eyes and looked at him, Feng Xingtian used an absolute affirmation.

    "Yes, Feng Xingtian, that's the only way I can talk to you. I know you don't want to tell Wuya why you are vindictive, and why do you know about Tianhong Continent? He won't wake up until I go back, tell me the reason. , I must make sure that you will not bring danger or harm to Wu Ya."

    The purple lotus suspended in mid-air trembled, and in the center of the petals, a transparent little figure about the size of a water cup appeared on it.

    "This king doesn't seem to have to tell you!"

    Even if he knew that he was worried about Wu Ya, Feng Xingtian's arrogance would not allow anyone to speak to him in this tone.

    "You... well, if I tell you that Wu Ya is destined to soar to the Nine Heavens, will you still insist?"

    The small body trembled, Zilian took a lot of effort to suppress the anger in her heart, and said meaningfully, dealing with smart people is just that good, you only need to click on everything, don't waste it So many tongues.

    Hearing this, Feng Xingtian's squinted eyes quickly slid through a trace of danger. He knew better than anyone what soaring meant. With Wuya's current cultivation speed and the help of Zilian and Shui Qilin, he might not be able to do it. It can be done in a few years, what will he do then?

    "This king can tell you, but you must promise me that you will never tell Wu Ya. When the time comes, I will tell him personally."

    After a while, Feng Xingtian finally made a decision, even if something is necessary, he will I will try my best to catch up, and I will never let Wuya soar alone.

    "I promise you."

    With almost no consideration, Zilian agreed, and he didn't want Wuya to carry too much burden. Feng Wuyan's affairs were enough to make him tired.

    "This matter has to start with my mother-in-law. She is the saint selected by the Demon Temple of Tianhong Continent, but she refused to go to Tianhong Continent for the sake of her father. When the master, who is the high priest of the Demon Temple, finds her, My mother has died because of me, and then the master discovered that I was born with strange muscles and bones, so he took me to Tianhong Continent to cultivate, knowing that I signed a contract with the beast seven years ago and came back here, I believe the rest. You should know it too."