Chapter 7 Disliked...

By the time the husband and the husband came out of the room, they were already in the middle of the day, and the father-in-law in the palace had come several times. Feng Xingtian was still sitting gracefully on Fenglang's back, his brows were full of refreshing energy, in contrast to evil. , A purple silk brocade robe, the whole person is indescribably sluggish, his eyes are staring sadly at the wind wolf next to him, the damn beast actually discriminates against him, and he won't let him sit on it. One day he will tear it down. He made a stew, damn it!

"The prince and princess are so
elegant, it's been a long time since we waited." The two of them had just entered the hall, and a voice of sarcasm was heard in a clear and elegant voice. Looking up, Duan Muli, dressed in snow white brocade clothes, was holding a folding fan and stood long in the hall. Right in the center, that handsome and unparalleled appearance, misty and immortal temperament, is not inferior to the beautiful Feng Xingtian who is as beautiful as an immortal.

"Beauty?! Hello, my name is Xie Wuya, how do you call a beauty?"

Before Feng Xing Tian could respond, the afterimage flashed past. When everyone came back to his senses, Xie Wu, who was still sluggish before, Ya Zheng stood in front of Duanmuli vigorously, a pair of charming phoenix eyes pierced with attractive scorching light, and everyone was instantly dumbfounded. Is this really their princess?

The most important thing is Duanmuli and Fengxingtian. The former seems to realize that he has been molested, with unsearchable contempt in his eyes, but he endures his clothes, flat chest and protruding apple. Can't help but be slightly surprised, Xie Wuya is a man?

The smile on the latter's lips stiffened, and then a more gorgeous and charming smile appeared, but anyone with a slight wink could see that his smile did not extend to the bottom of his eyes at all, and the strange gold and silver pupils even shone with chills. Everyone quietly backed away a few steps, secretly praying to their princess to quickly find that something was wrong with the prince, otherwise...the palace would stop!

"Cough cough... Please be respectful of Princess Zhan. At the lower Duan Mu Li, he is the prince Tai Fu of the Ziling Dynasty." Duan Muli cleared his throat and stepped back quietly. The contempt in his eyes was undisguised, although he did not know for sure. Express it, but from his obsessive eyes, you can see that he should be molesting and seduce him. As a princess, whether he is a man or a woman, his behavior is undoubtedly disgusting. For this kind of person, he has always It is to stay away, hide as far as you can.

"Huh?"

Xie Wuya is wretched, lustful, shameless, has no sense of chastity, and has no ethics, but it does not mean that he is an idiot. Duanmuli's so obvious dislike and alienation he can see, he has a person. A rare advantage, he will never put his hot face on the cold ass of others. No matter how beautiful the other person is, as long as he expresses his unwillingness, he will never be entangled. There are thousands of beautiful men in the world. If you don't like it, let's change it every day. This is his consistent motto!

"Xiao Tiantian, I'm so hungry, do you have anything to eat?"

Xie Wuya turned around and hugged his belly aggrieved, lying on the table with his upper body weakly.

This action undoubtedly shocked everyone again. Before they thought he was in favor of Duanmu Li, but...what is Nima now? Is the contrast between his front and back a bit too big?

"Come here, serve food."

Feng Xingtian, sitting on Fenglang's back, raised his hand and waved his waist and hips slightly. In the next second, the whole person lightly fell on Xie Wuya's side. At the same time, tall and tall Feng Lang disappeared into the living room silently again.