Chapter 30-Nima is a lunatic

"The princess and the prince talk like this?"

    Yes, this is what he is upset about. He admits that he will not lose to Feng Xing Tian in any aspect. How many young ladies in the imperial city dream of marrying him? He dismissed all of them, but...to this day, he still remembers Xie Wuya's obsession when he first met him. In just one month, why did he become so reluctant to see him?

    "Nonsense, can it be the same? The prince is my man, and you... nothing. If nothing happens, I will leave first."

    Rolling his eyes impatiently, Xie Wuya turned and left.

    "You mean, as long as I become your man, you won't use this attitude to talk to me?"

    Duan Muli grabbed his wrist and asked coldly with a sullen handsome face.

    Did he hear me right? Xie Wuya turned around stiffly, looking at him weirdly like looking at a lunatic. Damn, he didn't come across from an alien planet, right? He didn't understand a word for Mao?

    "Answer me!"

    Ignoring his weird gaze, Duanmuli stubbornly wanted an answer, although he didn't know what kind of answer he wanted.

    "Let go of me."

    His elbow was so painful, but he couldn't get rid of it. Xie Wuya's patience was exhausted, and his tone could no longer be mild. Duanmuli had to let him go temporarily, anyway. Given the power gap between the two of them, he was not afraid that he would escape.

    "Damn soul, you prick up your ears to labor and management to hear clearly, if I do something that makes you misunderstand, I apologize, but you are not my food, to be my man, let alone this life, just It's impossible in the next life."

    Xie Wuya yelled angrily while rubbing his scratched elbow, all the shit and scruples were thrown away by him.

    I don’t know why. Hearing his resolute words, looking at his angry face, Duanmuli felt breathless for no reason, and his heart ached. He who has always been able to speak well didn’t know how to open his mouth. Shou's wounded eyes stared at him for an instant.

    "Nima is a madman, labor and capital still have things to do, go ahead."

    From his eyes, Xie Wuya actually saw the slightest incomprehensible affection, and it was not an exaggeration to use five thunders to describe his shock. He couldn't think of what he did to make him fall in love with him. The only reason he could think of was that this man was definitely Chi Guoguo's lunatic, and he was crazy and hurting others. Xie Wuya decided to go ahead. Wow, shit, he should look through the almanac before going out today, he can't afford the love of the crown prince, it's so damn scary.

    "Wait..."

    "Tao Fu Duanmu, please pay attention to your identity, Wuya is the king's princess!"

    When he catches Xie Wuya again and catches him, the sky flashes with white light, and the tall Ben Lei is strong. Xie Wuya finally breathed a sigh of relief, taking advantage of Duanmu's gap, breaking away from his hand and ran over.

    "Xingtian!"

    With his help, Xie Wuya leaped to sit in front of him and leaned in his arms docilely. Feng Xingtian's expression instantly softened, touching his soft black hair and asked gently: "It's okay?"

    "Well, it's okay, let's go back."

    Glancing at Duanmuli who was standing below, Xie Wuya chose to temporarily conceal his strange behavior, those affections...maybe he was wrong.