chapter 94

"Well..."

    Hong Qu was silent, and glanced at Feng Xingtian next to him, what happened to this Xie Wuya? Didn't he say he came back five days ago?

    "After entering Tianyu Academy, there will be no Hou Ye and Wang Fei. If they don't come back, they will be absent, and they will directly lose points."

    Finally caught the opportunity, Linghu Ran raised his eyebrows, and said domineeringly, this is Xie Wuya's own asking. No wonder he.

    "This..."

    The instructor hesitated to look at the Great Elder who had not spoken yet. Do you really want to do this? Xie Wuya's talent is good. I heard that enough Lingzhi was found a few days ago and came back. It's a pity for him to be absent.

    "What is this? Do you want thousands of people to wait for a few of them? Don't take a snapshot!"

    With a sharp look, Linghu Ran stood up abruptly. It's unfortunate for Xie Wuya and the others, who didn't let him offend, but offended the Sixth Elder?

    "Wait..." "Brother, it's you who said that everyone is equal, Xie Wuya and others are late. You can't be partial to him just because you appreciate him, right? This will chill the hearts of other students."

He seemed to want to stand up to stop him again, so Linghu Ran hurriedly cut him off, and finally caught Xie Wuya's fault, how could he just stop?

    "It's okay, just..."

    "Boom boom boom..."

    Just when the first elder had to compromise, a huge rumbling sound suddenly erupted from the back of the crowd below. When everyone heard the sound, the space at the back seemed to be distorted. An aura vortex about two meters high and one meter wide suddenly appeared, and everyone couldn't help but widen their eyes. Hong Qu and the others even stood up directly, and their toes flew to the front of the strange phenomenon.

    "What's the matter? What is that?"

    "There won't be any monsters coming out of it suddenly?"

    "Uh..."

    "..."

    The students whispered, not to mention them, even Hong Qu and the others saw it for the first time. Except for Feng Xingtian, everyone at the scene was probably terrified, right?

    "Wuya, don't make trouble."

    Ignoring the shock of everyone, facing everyone's scorching realization, Feng Xingtianfei stepped forward, and with this wave of his big hand, the distorted space disappeared in an instant, replaced by the embarrassed Xie Wuya group.

    "What was that just now? Xie Wuya made it out?"

    "How is it possible? He's just a senior... Damn, when did he break through to the scholar level?"

    "No way? Damn, it's really a scholar level..."

    "This How long has it been since he went from the primary level to the scholar-level... Grandma's leg, is this still alive?"

    "Nima perverted, Chi Guoguo perverted!"

    After realizing the cultivation of Xie Wuya and his party , Everyone is messy in the wind. Damn, I have seen a pervert. Who the hell has seen such a pervert? In just a few short months, people have taken a big step forward, and hitting people is not such a hit!

    However, Xie Wuya and others who directly faced the complaints of the students in the school seemed to have no feeling at all. Their faces were full of discord fatigue and excitement. After returning from the Xie family, Xie Wuya brought Si Yunan and others with him. People have entered the space. In the past few days, they have been working hard to improve their strength in the space. They have been fighting against the magic bell and fog demon without interruption. Everyone's strength has grown significantly, especially Xie Wuya, who has directly broken through. They are at the rank of cadet, so even though they are physically tired, they are still very excited mentally. If they hadn't suddenly thought that today was the end of their training, they wouldn't want to come back.