chapter 36

Schools in this world are different from schools in the 21st century. What they teach is not language and mathematics, but the methods and skills of cultivation, and there is no class system. They are only divided into students from the outer yard and students from the inner yard. The students from the outer yard are ordinary students. For students with poor family or talents, there are dedicated tutors who will uniformly teach and manage them. On the contrary, the students in the inner courtyard must not only have good talents, but also have a strong background. They are taught by the top tutors in the college, and some of them can even get lucky. Favored by the elders, they were directly accepted as disciples and taught by the elders themselves.

    Of course, in the college, the status of the elder disciple must be higher than that of the students in the inner yard, and the students in the inner yard are higher than the students in the outer yard, but the students in the inner and outer yards are not unchanged. The opposite is true for the students in the inner courtyard. Therefore, even if the hierarchy of Tianyu Academy is not very different, the competition is very fierce. The students in the outer courtyard strive to become the students in the inner courtyard, and the students in the inner courtyard will try to keep their status.

    "Too bullying, why Mengli Shaoyang and Zijian are also disciples of the outer courtyard?"

    When he saw the list posted outside the academy, Si Yunan was the first to be angry, but he was not for his own injustice, but for Han Meng. From the three of them, anyone with eyes can see it. The three of them are almost the fastest to pass the assessment. Their talents are absolutely top-notch. Is it possible that the value of a person can only be balanced by his birth?

    Han Meng's facial paralysis is severe, and it is difficult to see what he is thinking. Di Zijian is more mature and can only accept it even if he is helpless. Kong Shaoyang is different. He is inherently more impatient, although he is not like Si Yunan at this time. The same complaint, but the unwillingness in his eyes is so obvious, the hands hanging beside him are also clenched tightly, and there seems to be a raging anger behind him.

    "Isn't it the outer courtyard? Me too, why be so angry?"

    Xie Wuya who got into the crowd stared at the list and stroked his chin. Lan Ting, who was carrying a sword, stood by his side obediently.

    "You can say it lightly. Who doesn't know that most of the disciples in the outer courtyard of Tianyu Academy have nothing to do for years? It is even more impossible to represent Ziling Kingdom in the three-year Kuiyuan competition on the Canglan Continent. Even going out to practice can only be at the end, I... "

    Speaking of the end, Kong Shaoyang choked his eyes with red eyes. He was obviously a silver summoning book. The summoned beast was also a flaming lion known for fighting tough. He was assigned to the outer courtyard just because he had no identity background. How could he be convinced?

    "Really ? There has never been an accomplished cultivator in the outer courtyard?" Staring at him deeply for a long time, Xie Wuya folded his hands on his chest, raised his eyebrows and looked at Di Zijian and Han Mengli. As for Si Yunan, this Forget it, that guy is only suitable for cuteness.

    "Well, many people will even choose to abandon school after confirming that they are students from a foreign college. Instead of staying here and being bullied, it is better to practice on their own, perhaps a little bit stronger."

    It is impossible for Han Mengli to answer him. Di Zijian nodded heavily, and his eyes were full of unwillingness. Unlike the summoners who must rely on formations to stimulate their potential and summon the summoning book, both sword masters and archers He can practice by himself. He was already a low-level and high-level archer when he was at home. He thought it was not a big problem to enter the inner courtyard, but he didn't want to... "Cut, look at your talents, you can do something big. In such a big battle."

    Waving boredly, Xie Wuya lifted his foot and walked into the academy, with his hands folded behind his head and leisurely holding his head, a loose and weak voice slowly drifted over.

    "If you come out of the inner courtyard or the elder disciples, do you have a sense of superiority? People who are really good B are all soaring from the bottom, shocking the world. It is a man who cheers up labor and management and makes those dogs look at people inferiorly. Mentors, take a look, what is called Diosi's counterattack!"

    It's not very deep, right? But every word hit the heart of the four Han Mengli. Although they didn’t know what diaosi was, they understood what he meant, and the unwillingness in their eyes instantly transformed into firm yu. Nian, yes, from this moment on, no matter how many years it takes and how much pain they experience, they will also let those who dislike the poor and love the rich know that the value of a person is determined by his own strength, not the family behind him.