Chapter 63

The most fundamental difference between the students in the inner courtyard and the students in the outer courtyard is the badges on their chests. The inner courtyard students are yellow inlaid with pure white feathers, while the outer courtyard is black inlaid with white feathers. When people walked into the inner courtyard, they caught everyone's attention. Looking at Kong Shaoyang, who was seriously injured, most of the people guessed what was going on. Almost everyone had a good show in their eyes. How to fight the inner court?

"Yo, isn't this our Princess Zhan? Why, didn't you serve King Zhan on the bed today?"

A vulgar-looking, condescending man abruptly blocked their way. From his face, it was obvious that Chiguo could be seen Fruity irony.

"Haha..."

The audience burst out laughing. In their opinion, the prince's doting on him is absolutely inseparable from his bedtime skills.

"Get away from me, otherwise, the labor and capital will make you speechless forever!"

"Touch!"

Glancing at him coldly, Xie Wuya handed Kong Shaoyang to Di Zijian, and grabbed a sword from the space. , The purple-white energy flashed, and the man was instantly shaken out. Everyone's smiles instantly froze on their faces. Looking at his cold and ruthless eyes, suddenly, a coolness reached his heart from the soles of his feet, so icy cold. Eyes, they have never seen a person's eyes that can be so cold, it's terrifying! It's like eating people alive.

"You... Xie Wuya, don't think you're a great concubine Zhan, my sister is a princess, I will fight with you..."

The man stood up while rubbing his hurt buttocks, the spell sounded, and the silver summoning book appeared instantly.

Seeing this, Lan Ting and Han Mengli just wanted to step out to stand in front of him, but he raised his hand to stop him. Feng Mu looked at the two-headed snake summoned by the other party with icy eyes, without even reciting the spell, the purple summoning book It spontaneously appeared in front of his eyes.

"Dark Lord, eat it for me!"

"Boom~"

It was so cold as if the voice from the deepest part of the ground had just fallen, and a black shadow flashed in the air. An adult giant tiger with a dark body and the word "king" on its head appeared sturdy in everyone's sight. Almost everyone was instantly dumbfounded. Everyone knows that his summoned beast is a small snake. When has it been replaced by such a powerful and strange tiger? Could it be that... he has been able to summon the second beast? is it possible?

"Roar~"

The Gorefiend didn't seem to be a patient master. He raised his head and roared wildly. With a kick of his hind hooves, the huge tiger body turned into a black lightning bolt. jumped over.

"Xiao Shuang, poison gas attack!"

The tiger's roar almost shattered the man's courage, but he was a student of the inner courtyard after all. He had experienced countless actual combat experiences, and he calmed down in a moment, and commanded the two-headed snake to fight.

I saw the double-headed snake spit out a letter, and the black liquid dripped down, the grass on the ground withered instantly, and even the soil was dissolved into a big hole, and the audience hurried back several steps, for fear that the venom would splash on them.

"Touch!"

"Hooho..."

In the next second, the Blood Demon Tiger was already approaching the two-headed snake, its claws as sharp as knives suddenly inserted into the two-headed snake's seven inches, causing the two-headed snake to roar and roll over in pain, at the same time, The pure black venom sprayed toward the Gorefiend's head like a jet of water.