Chapter 93 Assessment and Settlement

Three days later, the large-scale adventure of Tianyu College ended, and the students from the inner and outer colleges returned to the college one after another under the leadership of the team's leading tutors. In the most central square of Tianyu College, thousands of students crowded here, and in front of the square a building was erected. In the arena that is more than one meter long, none of the dozens of mentors are absent, and even the Elders House, which rarely shows up, has sent two elders.

    This large-scale trip is called experience, and it is actually an assessment. Of course, this is all known to the tutors and students. No one knows what the real insider is. In the middle of next year, the triennial Tianyuan Competition will be held in Qinghong. Before each competition starts, Tianyu Academy will come up with some inexplicable assessments in order to choose the strongest team to face the Tianyuan competition. No one knows whether this assessment will be counted, so everyone will come back once they come back. Hurry up and gather here, silently waiting for the elders to announce the final result.

    "Have you seen Xie Wuya and the others?"

    Instructor Zhang searched all over the camps of the students in the outer courtyard but couldn't find Xie Wuya and others. He looked at Feng Xingtian who was sitting on the ring, his brows were slightly wrinkled and his forehead was covered. Full of doubts, Xie Wuya has never been the most sticky prince? The prince has been here for a long time, why is he still missing? Si Yunan and Lord Xi are no longer there either. It is said that they only came back in five days, so they won't cause trouble for him again, right? God knows how much effort he took to settle the matter in the inner court last time he brought people to pick it up. It's better for him to be honest with him.

    The students from the outer courtyard who are being questioned look at me, I look at you, their eyes are full of doubts, it seems that they haven't seen Xie Wuya and others for a long time, right? This time, I don't know where they went, and I never met them once.

    "Forget it, I'll ask the prince..."

    "Please ask the tutors in the inner and outer courtyards to quickly count the students' gains and report them..."

    Instructor Zhang's words were interrupted by the tutor who presided over the results of this assessment in the arena, and looked at Feng Xingtian looking at the students Everyone, Teacher Zhang sighed helplessly, forget it, the outer court has fewer tutors and more students, so we can't leave other students here for the sake of Xie Wuya and a few people, right? The soul of the pit father is weak, you better fucking show up for the labor and management.

    "My lord, it is said that this time the princess has helped the old man to teach my unqualified apprentice a lesson. I really thank the princess."

    The statistics were carried out in an orderly manner. On the stage, the sixth elder, Linghu Ran, who represented the elders at the event, turned his head and said without the slightest respect that he was the master of Wanfeng, the only son of Wanjia who was injured by Xie Wuya that day. Some time ago, he had been retreating in preparation to break through to the peak of the king level. When he came out, he realized that his precious apprentice had not only been cleaned up, but even the summoned beast had been killed. At that time, he could not wait to rush to the outer courtyard to kill Xie Wuya, but After hearing about the identity of Xie Wuya, he had some scruples. Although Tianyu Academy was independent from the imperial power, the status of the elders was no lower than that of princes and generals, but the headquarters of the academy was located in the imperial city. Feng Xingtian is unfathomable in terms of prestige and strength. It is absolutely impossible for him to kill his concubine hastily. He is not stupid enough to provoke Feng Xingtian casually for a disciple, but he swallows his anger no matter what. If you don't go down, you can't kill the evil without end clearly, can't you kill it secretly? Tianyu Academy has no less than a thousand trials and tribulations every year, and there are not a few people who die. If there is Xie Wuya among them, even if Feng Xingtian is the war king of the mighty Canglan Continent, it is impossible for him to anger the entire Tianyu Academy. ?