Chapter 138 Scandal

Xianbei Lie died, although there is a word in advance, the game will end at the end of the game, and the opponent's life must not be hurt. As the dean, Xiao Jingchen has no way to hold Xie Wuya accountable, because Xianbei Lie was the first to kill, and Xie Wuya is just a legitimate defense. That’s all, the follow-up questions will definitely be a headache. After all, Xianbei Lie is the prince of the Xianbei tribe and died in the academy for no reason. All he does is continue to participate in the competition and continue to win the championship. Those annoying things will naturally be solved by Xiao Jingchen and Feng Xingtian.

    It's weird to say that, except for Lin Yichen and his party, almost no one saw the game that day. Xiao Jingchen also ordered that the results of the game should not be publicized. Like Wu Ya and others, almost all the players have abstained for various reasons, and no one has even challenged in the ring competition. This result is undoubtedly painful, Xie Wuya is ashamed, Xiao Jing Chen Ye is ashamed, Nima's, his original intention was to let the students learn from each other, learn from each other's strengths, and make progress together, but... Because Mao's current bear children are not motivated at all?

    Of course, in the end, the Xie Wuya group was selected as the first place, along with a man and a woman who challenged them that day, the other three groups from the inner court, and Lin Yichen and others who were selected from the losing team. After the day, six groups of people will accept the challenge hosted by the hospital. As for the specific challenge, no one knows, they only know that it will never be simple.

    "It's all there, why didn't you see Lan Ting?" There is nothing to do

    , a group of people are rarely sitting in the courtyard and chatting leisurely, Xie Wuya came out of the inner courtyard and saw his friends who were laughing all over the place, Lian Xiewu The Qing capital was there, and the only one who was absent was Lan Ting.

    "She said she had something to go out, why? Not with your lord?"

    Kong Shaoyang raised his head and glanced at him, and replied casually, not forgetting to tease him, Nima Xie Wu Ya is good at everything, just special Focusing on sex over friends, as long as Feng Xingtian is at home, they almost don't want to see his shadow.

    "Xingtian and Feiyang went out to work, what are you talking about? It seems to be quite happy."

    He found a stool and sat down, Xie Wuya raised his eyebrows and asked, not taking their provocation in the slightest. Men are not lustful, are they still called men?

    "Haha... I laughed so hard, Wuya, you would never have imagined that Shaoyang still wet the bed when he was eight years old, haha..."

    Si Yunan took Xie Wuya's hand, not to mention how exaggerated his smile was.

    "Nima has been on this topic for so long, how the hell did you even bring it up and say, believe it or not, I'm flattering you?" When

    he heard that it was brought up on him again, Kong Shaoyang threw his fists, his face was fierce, and his grandmother had a leg. His bottom was almost finished with the quilt key.

    "Haha..."

    Seeing this, everyone burst into laughter. This incident is probably enough to make them happy for a while. Recently, dull things have happened one after another, and they are worried that they can't find any fun.

    "Don't laugh, weren't you talking about Wuya's enemy? What happened in the end?"

    Glancing at them helplessly, Kong Shaoyang asked angrily, isn't it just bedwetting? He couldn't believe they didn't urinate when they were kids.