Chapter 111 Violation of Court Rules

"No...it's not good, Xie Wuya killed..."

    "Xie Wuya killed..."

    After a long time, I don't know who shouted first, the scene instantly became a mess, and the students were running around, no one wanted to be The next dead soul under his sword, of course, thanks to their loud voices, I believe that it should not take half a column of incense time, and the news of Xie Wuya's murder will spread to every corner of Tianyu Academy.

    The academy does not expressly stipulate that students cannot fight infighting, but they can only point to it. If it is necessary to decide between life and death, both parties need to sign a life and death contract. Accompanied by at least three mentors fairly and openly, they can enter the arena of life and death for a showdown. , Due to the audition, the Elders Academy issued an emergency document three days ago. The academy forbids all informal infighting. Xie Wuya is better. Out of control.

    Duanmu Li, who was in charge of all this, frowned uncontrollably. He didn't expect Xie Wuya to really kill people. Once someone handed him over to the elders' home, the sixth elder in charge of criminal law would never let him go. … Once a person dies, nothing is left. What he wants is the hatred that Xie Wuya can’t get rid of from the bottom of his heart, not his life. No matter what, he has to find a way to save his life.

    "Brother

    Wuya..." After being stunned for a moment, Lan Ting walked over and held his hand gently, giving him support without words. Brother Wuya did all this for her, no matter what punishment he would accept, She will be with him.

    "Hehe... Good, it's not that serious, someone will help."

    She lowered her eyes and looked at the hands they were shaking, Xie Wuya threw her a gentle smile, and glanced at the dean not far away. The exclusive alchemy room, the two old men should show up too, right?

    "Well, Lan Ting believes in brother Wuya."

    When she met his gaze, Lan Ting nodded firmly. As long as brother Wuya said nothing, she believed that nothing would happen.

    "What's the noise? What's the matter?"

    Sure enough, the questioning voice mixed with strong internal force quickly passed through the crowd and entered Xie Wuya's ears, the corners of his lips lifted helplessly, and he looked up, only to see the sixth elder Linghu Ran with a pig liver-colored face. A large group of mentors quickly walked in their direction.

    "It's you again? What are you doing..."

    The second he saw Xie Wuya, Linghu Ran's eyes were instantly filled with disgust. When the corner of his eyes swept across the already cold corpse on the ground, the rest of the words were stuck in his throat. Deep down, his eyes stared like copper bells, and his neck was raised slowly and stiffly.

    "You killed it?"

    Well, Linghu Ran didn't know why his voice trembled. Although he was asking about Xie Wuya, he was almost certain that Xie Wuya killed people.

    "Uh-huh!"

    There was no sophistry before, let alone domineering and arrogance, Xie Wuya just snorted lightly, as if he didn't kill one person, but a cat and a dog, but he like this Attitude gives people the feeling that it is more annoying than strong words and sophistry, domineering and arrogant.

    "Bold and evil, do you still have the rules of the court? The rules of the court clearly stipulate that all infighting is prohibited in the short term. Earlier, you could say that you just came back from an adventure outside and didn't know, but what's your explanation now? The most important thing is You actually killed him, who gave you such audacity?"