Chapter 108 Another Infatuated Man

Xiao Jingchen's exclusive alchemy room covers an area of ​​nearly several hundred square meters. Various kinds of fresh or dry rare medicinal materials are neatly arranged on the alchemy table or hung on the wall. The middle one is three meters long and two meters wide. The alchemy table is the most eye-catching, with a complete set of alchemy equipment placed on it, which is many times more extravagant than the alchemy room that Xie Wuya created in the space.

    "Come on, Xiao Wuya, hurry up and show me how you made potion."

    After sweeping away the strong majesty just now, Xiao Jingchen was as excited as an old urchin and pulled Xie Wuya to the huge giant in the middle. Next to the alchemy platform, the sweat of Xie Wuya, it is not an exaggeration to describe his mood at the moment with rolling thunder, Nima, the world is dark everywhere, who would have thought that such a majestic person outside would enter This private space will become so... um... it hurts, integrity, soulless, pick up your integrity as the dean!

    "President Xiao, I..."

    "Call me Uncle Chen, you should already know that, my mother, Feng Wuyan, is a childhood sweetheart, and was taken care of by Wuyan when you were young, Xiao Wuya, if you don't Mind, call me Uncle Chen in the future, I will love you like your father Aotian."

    He suddenly raised his head and interrupted him seriously, Xiao Jingchen looked at him with longing eyes, it was not that he never thought about taking care of him , but... He was afraid, afraid that after seeing him, his thoughts about Wuyan would flood into a disaster. After so many years, he managed to restrain himself from letting Feng Wuyan enter his mind anytime, anywhere. .

    "Well, Uncle Chen, if you don't look at my mother through me, then I may consider telling you a secret that may be a surprise to you."

    Nodding, Xie Wuya winked mischievously, he said to his mother's He was moved by affection. As his mother's only bloodline left in this world, he wanted to help his mother clean up the mess he left behind as much as possible, and let these men who loved her so deeply break free from the quagmire.

    "Oh? Can Xiao Wuya have any secrets that surprise me?"

    Just looking for a stool to sit down, Xiao Jingchen rested his head on the alchemy table with one hand, and looked at him with interest. People with his status and status generally have few people and things that can arouse their interest. , In Xiao Jingchen's view, Xie Wuya may just be being naughty, what shocking secret can he have that touches him when he is a teenager?

    "Haha... It's actually nothing, it's just that my mother is not dead yet."

    Seeing his sullen behavior, Xie Wuya casually said while touching the exquisite refining equipment on the table. people.

    "What?"

    Sure enough, in the next second, Xiao Jingchen rushed to Xie Wuya's side after a brief stunned moment, grabbed his shoulders tightly with both hands and pulled her over to face her, his handsome face full of faces. Unbelievable and frantic, he just heard right, did Xiao Wuya say that Wuyan is not dead?

    "Uncle Chen, do you love my mother very much?"

    Without answering his question, Xie Wuya also asked seriously, as the son of Feng Wuyan, there are so many people who sincerely love him, he is happy, but As a bystander, he is envious, jealous and sad, whether it is Xie Aotian, Xiao Jingchen, or Ling Bupo, who has never met, Feng Huang can be ignored, all of them can be said to be rare in this world Excellent men, but their hearts have been tied to their mothers for more than ten years at the same time. A one-way love is destined to be only painful forever. If the news of the mother's death can make them a little happier, or walk out The abyss of pain, he wanted to try to help them.