Chapter 118 The game that hurts (4)

"Okay, let me think about it."

    Nodding, Xie Wuya folded his arms around his chest and looked at Feng Feiyang pretending to be thinking. What he was struggling with was not that he couldn't fix him, but how to kill him, and who kept him forever Hate him for coming?

    A group of people held their breath, nervously looking forward to Xie Wuya's request. They were not sure about anything else. The only thing that was certain was that they would definitely make it impossible for someone to survive and die.

    "Yes, Feiyang, look at you, you have a cold face all day, how will you recruit a daughter-in-law in the future? Why don't you go out and shout [I want a daughter-in-law] three times."

    "Pfft . ..."

    Feng Xingtian, who was drinking, spit it out.

    "Bump..."

    Si Yunan and the others fell under the table again.

    "Uh..." The

    party involved Feng Feiyang instantly petrified.

    Everyone was distracted by his weird thoughts, Nima's, Feng Feiyang looks like a man with a special style. You actually let people go outside and yell at me for a daughter-in-law. image? If he really did it, would he still be able to continue working in Tianyu Academy in the future? Grandma's legs, this request is too...fucking fun.

    "Princess!"

    Feng Feiyang, who came back to his senses after a long while, glared at him, almost gnashing his teeth. Damn, does he have a grudge against him for killing his father or his mother? Is it necessary to treat him like this?

    "What's wrong? Didn't you choose this yourself? Why are you so fierce? The big deal is that you just drink alcohol!"

    Being stared at like this, saying that you are not afraid is a lie, Xie Wuya doesn't naturally look away, He twisted his fingers and muttered aggrievedly, he didn't expect him to do that, he just wanted to take revenge and let him get drunk once.

    "Cough cough... Feiyang, this king specially allows you not to be on duty today."

    Wandering between his brother and his daughter-in-law in embarrassment, Feng Xingtian coughed twice, and said with a black line on his face, Wu Ya is really what he can do, he is not afraid of flying to cover his sack in the middle of the night, really...

    "I...I drink ."

    Choking, Feng Feiyang looked at his master, grabbed the jug on the table, opened the lid and raised his head and poured the wine into his mouth, the man's anger instantly conquered everyone, As expected of a tough guy, I admire it!

    "Touch!"

    Putting down the wine glass, Feng Feiyang only felt that his eyes were blurred, he tried to blink his eyes twice, and after a little clearer, his eyes were aimed at Feng Xing Tianfu.

    "I'll go down first."

    After he finished speaking, his body flickered and disappeared from everyone's sight in an instant.

    "He he he... he really finished drinking?"

    I don't know how long it took, Si Yunan picked up the jug and turned it upside down, so shocked that he couldn't even speak. You know, they had almost finished drinking before. , There is not much to say about this pot of wine, and there is not much to say, it is half a catty. Feng Feiyang is too arrogant, right?

    "Uh..."

    With Xie Wuya as the leader, the group exaggeratedly wiped away their cold sweat, and their admiration for Feng Feiyang rose by several percentage points in an instant. What a fucking man, a model for men!