Chapter 187 Damn, Are You A Fucking Human?

"What else can I do? Of course I'm preparing to refine the transformation potion."

    Seemingly unaware of his shock at all, Xie Wuya was still taking out herbs from the space, and that amount was definitely enough to drive Xiao Jingchen insane.

    "Of course my mother knows that you are going to refine the transformation potion. The question is, where did you find so many herbs? This snow ginseng must be more than ten thousand years old, right? And these snow lotus plants, are you sure?" Only a thousand years? And..."

    Xiao Jingchen ran over to pick up the rare herb he put on the alchemy table with black lines all over his face. Perhaps, the most important thing is that these herbs are tens of millions of times better than ordinary herbs in terms of color and size, and any of them are priceless treasures outside, does he know it?

    "Eh..."

    Hearing this, Xie Wuya finally knew why he was so crazy, and the gorgeous black line instantly climbed up his forehead. He couldn't tell him that these were cultivated in the medicine field that Zilian gave him. readymade?

    "Fuck, you pervert, I'm powerless to complain about labor and management."

    After a while, Xiao Jingchen finally gave in, lying powerlessly on the alchemy table. Before, he always felt that he had a rich collection, and his ability to collect geniuses and treasures was also second to none. Now he finally knows what it means to be someone beyond others, and there is a sky beyond the sky. Compared with Xie Wuya's soul, he is like a drop in the ocean! Damn, even the qualifications of the competition were completely deprived.

    "Ahem...Master, don't worry about it, you old man. At worst, after refining the transformation potion, I will share it with you!"

    Pretending to cough a few times, Xie Wuya walked over and shook his shoulder, gritted his teeth Promised, it felt like blood was dripping from my heart, woo woo... It hurts so much, a portion of the transformation potion is worth hundreds of thousands of gold coins.

    "Come on, don't try to fool me. You have all the herbs, but the deep-sea pearl is missing. Do you know how much a deep-sea ten thousand-year pearl is worth? You want to send me away for one? There is no way."

    Thinking of his unique alchemy technology in the alchemy world, Xiao Jingchen was shocked suddenly, and regained his usual shrewdness, hum, you're a stingy man, labor and management will definitely kill you.

    "Hey...don't be like this, master, it's not like you don't know that I'm your apprentice and I'm a poor man. As a master, what does it matter if you donate my two broken beads?

    " Acting like a baby, Xiao Jingchen instantly had the urge to vomit blood, and a person who could take out a lot of precious medicinal materials at every turn had the nerve to cry poorly for him, did he think he was a brain-dead or an idiot? He's a light-hearted, iron cock, he can see it, after all, he just doesn't want to pull out a single hair, it hurts, why does he have such a stingy apprentice.

    "Broken beads? If you have the ability, you can give Laozi a few broken beads!"

    He was so angry that he blew his beard and stared, Xiao Jingchen raised his hand to poke his forehead angrily and helplessly. Damn it, if someone else heard him, he would Wannian deep-sea pearls are described as broken pearls, so there must be a group of people attacking them, right? You bastard, do you spoil a baby like this?

    "Okay, okay, can't you just break the beads? Master, take them out quickly!"

    At this time, it is absolutely impossible for Xie Wuya to argue with him. Who made him have a lot of treasures in the sky and earth, but What if there is no sea?