Chapter 53 Bandit Boy

"Hoho~"

"Boom..."

The battle between summoned beasts and summoned beasts, the fierce competition between sword masters and archers, the battlefield stretches within a radius of ten meters. .

"A small D-level mercenary group dares to make the idea of ​​transforming the spirit grass without opening its eyes to see clearly. We are the inner disciples of Tianyu Academy. Today, Young Master Ben wants you to snatch it with your life and go back if you don't."

Behind the flames of war, a young man dressed in a blue brocade robe, who looked no more than eighteen or nineteen years old, stretched out his hand and tapped the silver summoning book floating in front of him.

"Roar~"

A wild boar with a big mouth, more than two meters in length, and covered with sharp thorns appeared out of nowhere. I saw him raised his head and roared, bent down and lowered his head, rushing towards the opponent at a very fast speed.

"Hmph, bloodthirsty wild boar, what kind of powerful summoned beast is labor and capital, flaming leopard, crush it for labor and capital!"

The black and sturdy man spat at Xingzi with disdain, waved his hand, and his body was red. The two-meter-long leopard turned into a fiery red afterimage, and sturdyly met the wild boar. Both of them were fighting-type summoned beasts. The moment they got together, the spiritual energy exploded, and it continued after death, which was terrifying.

"Wu Ya, someone from our academy, do you want to help?"

Hidden in the weeds, Di Zijian asked in a low voice.

"Help me with wool, we're at a level like ours. We've told you how many times that we can take advantage of it, but it's definitely not possible to suffer. Let's take a look at it first."

Glancing at him fiercely, Xie Wuya said that iron is not steel, and besides, Spirit Transformation Grass is a relatively high-level medicinal material, and it is the most important medicinal material for refining Spirit Gathering Potion. When has Wuya ever done such a thankless thing?

"Aren't you afraid?"

Every time he saw him say these pitiful and selfish fallacies, Kong Shaoyang couldn't help but roll his eyes. If everyone was like him, the world would have been a mess.

"I'm afraid of your sister, go away and don't disturb the labor and management watching the war."

His eyes stared at the battle for a moment, and Xie Wuya cursed in a low voice. He did have another scruple in his heart. At present, the strength of the two sides is similar, and the result is likely to be a loser. Saying that it is a real baby, wouldn't you be sorry for yourself if you don't get the baby?

"Don't make the idea of ​​turning the spirit grass, the students in the inner courtyard are not something we can provoke."

Han Mengli is paralyzed, but not brain-dead. Looking at the light in his eyes, he knows what he is thinking. Once the inner courtyard students know that they are taking advantage of the fire, the college will no longer be peaceful.

"What? Do you want to rob the spirit grass?"

"Who, come out!"

When Si Yunan roared, the two men and horses found them instantly, and the four Xie Wuya instantly had the urge to strangle him. Damn, you will die if you don't do it?

"Hehe... We are just passing by, you continue, continue!"

Now that it has been exposed, no matter how reluctant they are in their hearts, several people have to go out. Xie Wuya, who is walking in the front, raises his hands and pulls the corners of his lips as much as possible. Kong Shaoyang and Han Mengli walk on the left and right. Beside him, Di Zijian was guarding Lan Ting, and Si Yunan, who knew he was in trouble, shrank behind them.