Chapter 97 The Si Family (1)

The Sijia Courtyard is not in the imperial city, but stands in a mountain a dozen kilometers to the south outside the city. The naturally formed mountain and the open space in the middle have built countless exquisite and beautiful pavilions, rockeries and flowing water, and the fragrance of birds and flowers. Everywhere exudes a lively anger, like a paradise.

    "Wow, Fatty, your home is so beautiful."

    Lan Ting opened her mouth slightly, her big black eyes wandering around, what a beautiful place, living here must be one of the happiest things in life.

    "Ah? Well, okay."

    Si Yunan, who didn't know what he was thinking, turned his head stupidly, and told them with a chubby face naked that he had something on his mind, and he had something to do with this family, even following him. Han Mengli, who was next to him, seemed to be a lot more indifferent than before, Xie Wuya and the others exchanged knowing glances, and Xi Changfeng stretched out his long arms and instantly pulled him back.

    "What are you doing?"

    He raised his head and looked at him stupidly, his usual innocent eyes floated in this distressing shrinking and escape, did this family make him so sad?

    "Headache, Ben Hou doesn't like to deal with this kind of thing the most, Wuya, I'll leave it to you."

    Helplessly supporting his forehead, Xi Changfeng gave Xie Wuya a look that you can handle, but it actually happened to him. It's not that he can't imagine what happened. It's because he can imagine that he is reluctant to intervene, but, for some reason, seeing the little fat man so obviously sad, his heart is strangely blocked, and he hasn't thought about it yet. Knowing what was going on, he had already taken action to pull him back.

    "Yeah."

    After giving him an OK gesture, Xie Wuya turned to look at Si Yunan and Han Mengli, who were standing in tandem. willing? Who are the two of them his brothers?

    "Who said the two of you?"

    Standing in front of them with his arms crossed, Xie Wuya raised his eyebrows and asked, Han Mengli's eyes flashed, but he didn't say anything, while Si Yunan blinked his eyes stupidly. , said: "What?"

    "Er..."

    Xie Wuya was speechless for a moment, Nima, can you be any more idiot?

    "Nonsense, of course, to talk about why the two of you have behaved strangely since entering here."

    Kong Shaoyang said weakly on the side.

    "This..."

    Hearing this, a deep sadness flashed across his eyes quickly. Si Yunan bit his lips and lowered his head, trying to keep his friends from seeing his true emotions, but, is it possible? Who is Xie Wuya Xi Changfeng? How could his poor acting skills fool them?

    "Fatty, my patience is limited, you'd better not test its limit."

    His eyes narrowed dangerously, the smile on Xie Wuya's mouth disappeared for some time, and his voice dropped by a few percent, following Feng Xingtian for a long time. Now, it is inevitable that he will be infected with the power and fierceness of his body, and the serious Xie Wuya is actually very terrifying.

    "I...it's alright, you should look at my figure, cultivation base and personality. Dad loves my mother very much. Since my mother died in an accident when I was three years old, my father has been taking care of himself all day long. Locked in the room, and I was thrown to the servants, from a first-line eldest son to be touted by everyone to a child no one wants, uncles and aunts are elders, they can't bully me blatantly, the big deal is verbal disgust Me, but those cousins ​​were different, they wouldn't do it with me, they always acted and humiliated me, when I was ten, I was playing by the river over there, and I don't know who pushed me into the river At that time, I had a high fever for several days and almost died. After that, although my father would occasionally come out to see me, I never wanted to step out of the courtyard where I lived. After that, my body gradually lost shape. But what I don't understand is that I have already escaped from them and let them go, why do they still bully me? I never thought of inheriting the position of the head of the family."