Chapter 6 The Blooming Purple Lotus

A man who is new to love and love, once he crosses the closed line, his fighting index is absolutely different from ordinary people. Feng Xing Tian is the best example. Xie Wuya Shengsheng was tossed by him for most of the night until he did not know how many times he fainted. After the past, the Feng Xing genius let go of him without knowing the taste.

    "Prince, there are people in the palace, let you take the princess to the palace to please the queen mother and the queen!"

    Three poles in the day, the new house was crowded with people holding water basins or screwing buckets. After listening to the door, he courageously knocked on the door helplessly. He didn't want to disturb the prince and princess, but... can't let the two palaces wait for a long time, right?

    "Retreat!" After a  while, just when the butler's heart hung to his throat and wanted to speak again, Feng Xingtian's majesty was mixed with incontrovertible voices, and the butler opened his mouth, even if he was helpless. I also had to retreat. Who would let the Princely Mansion be the prince?

    "Yeah..."

  A  long moan sounded from the bed covered by the big red veil. Feng Xing Tian, ​​who was resting on the bed with one hand, smiled at the corner of his mouth, and stroked Xie Wuya's shoulder skin with his fingers. He didn't know if everyone was as enthusiastic as his princess, but one thing was very certain, Xie Wuya brought him a joy that he had never had before.

    "Um... stop making trouble, let me sleep..."

    Xie Wuya in his dream didn't notice the burning flames under the eyes of the person next to the pillow, frowned, and waved away impatiently what was causing itching on his shoulders. The initiator turned over and fell asleep again.

    Feng Xingtian smiled and didn't bother him again. He turned over and lay on his back. He recalled the horror scene he saw last night. At the moment of his climax, there was a huge and enchanting purple lotus on his back. As the climax came, the lotus bloomed for an instant, but shyly gathered after the climax, and gradually disappeared... He asked himself to be knowledgeable, but he couldn't recover for a long time. He was sure he had no dazzling, then, that What's the matter with the lotus flower coming and going in a hurry? Tattoo? Impossible, as far as he knows, there is no such vivid and perfect tattoo in this world, then...