chapter 48

[What is mind reading? A slightly stronger human can do it by observing words and expressions, such as your man, the reason why I know your thoughts is entirely because of the blood pact, do you think I want to know? I don't care about your filthy thoughts! 】 "Yes, your uncle disdains to know, then please don't peep into my heart in the future, OK?"

    【Humph! 】

    "Let's get down to business, Xiao Aojiao, that should be the portable space just now, right? You will show it to me, does that mean that I can use it casually in the future?"

    Bored tossing Zhu Guo in his hands, Xie Wuya casually changed the topic.

    [Well, you try to close your eyes and use your mental power to search for it. 】

    It seems that Zilian also noticed that they were crooked, and Aojiao disappeared instantly. Xie Wuya closed his eyes gently as he said, and his mental power was scattered around his body. Suddenly, a magnificent picture suddenly appeared in his mind. The endless plain is vast and boundless, but... it is really a poor plain, so barren that even he can't bear to look directly at it. The only strange thing is that where the heaven and the earth are connected, a majestic and magnificent palace stands proudly there. Xie Wuya holds a curious Mentality, just want to drive the mental power to see clearly, suddenly there is a piercing pain in my mind.

    "Ah..." The

    pain was as if someone was driving a nail into his head. The pain made him roll around on the bed with his head in his arms, and the mournful scream was hoarse and shattered like a wounded and roaring beast.

    "Ah..."

    [Hundan, who asked you to touch Zixiao Palace? Stabilize your mind and slowly recover your mental power... Damn, how can labor and capital put on such a worry-free master...] Seeing this, Zilian panicked, Zixiao Palace is the number one in the Nine Heavens and Three Realms The main palace of Jiuxiao Tianjing is guarded by the spirit of the temple. If someone who is not recognized by it approached rashly, there will only be one fate. The soul will fly away and disappear forever in the Three Realms. Even he dare not touch it easily.

    "Um...damn...it hurts..."

    "Chacha..."

    Accompanied by the sharp pain, as if the soul was torn apart, the terrifying clap sounded faintly, and it was difficult to protect the heart. The mental power was slowly pulled back, and the naked body seemed to be soaked by the rain, all soaked.

    [It's still a little short, hurry up, I'll help you...]

    In the barren space, a ray of bright white light scattered from a crimson light, and a cloud of purple gas next to it instantly penetrated into the bright white light wrapped in red light. Little by little, dye it a dazzling purple.

    "Bang bang bang..."

    Suddenly, a loud noise shook the sky, and the light that had turned purple finally broke away from the red light's package, and smashed to the ground in an embarrassment.

    【Get out! 】

    I only heard a rough roar in my mind, Xie Wuya, who had just gotten out of the predicament, had no time to rejoice, and quickly took back his mental power.

    "Touch!"

    "Mmmm... Damn... it hurts..."

    His mental power was damaged, the headache continued, and his sweaty hair was sticking to him in embarrassment, but within a few minutes, Xie Wuya experienced a A terrifying battle of life and death, the whole person fell on the chuang with a slam, and groaned in pain.