Chapter 80 Adventure in the Demon Mountains (8)

[Wuya, you have to learn to face difficulties, you can't sneak into space or hide behind your man when you encounter danger, not just this time, it will be the same every time in the future, no matter what danger you encounter, the door of space It won't open for you, you either give up, or find a way to break through in the battle, just like that, I'm going to rest, don't call me if it's okay. 】In order for him to self-destruct, Zilian refused him this time, and unilaterally cut off the connection between them. Xie Wuya, who was running fast, stopped abruptly, holding the sword tightly in his hand. It's tight, Zilian is right, he is too dependent on them, Xingtian once said that only actual combat can grow rapidly, he can't go on like this, he will undoubtedly encounter more and more dangerous things in the future. If you can avoid head-to-head confrontation every time, when will you be stronger?

    "The technique of confinement, the soul power is drawn, the energy is transformed into a shape, the nebula changes, the immortals and demons can be restrained..."

    Some things are understood, but it is actually very simple to do, Xie Wuya closed his eyes to restrain his mind, concentrated his mental power and ignored the pursuit. The monster that came up reverberated in his mind over and over again with the key to the technique of confinement.

    "Hooho..."

    The monster waved its claws and ran towards him frantically, and the milky white withered claws suddenly grabbed the top of his head.

    "Touch!"

    The aura exploded, and the monster was bounced back. It turned out that Xie Wuya was not unprepared. Around his body, a thin layer of purple energy firmly guarded him. The monster does not make intensive and frantic attacks, and the attack power does not exceed him too much. The shield can basically guarantee his safety until he understands the art of confinement.

    "Woohoo ... Roar ..."

    "Touching Bang ... Boom ..."

    The monster seemed to have a little wisdom, the piece could not break his protective cover, and he stepped back awkwardly, and then used the huge body to fight crazy impact protection over and over again. There were irregular ripples around the shield because of his impact, and it seemed that he could no longer withstand his more violent impacts.

    At this time, you should not panic. Fortunately, after Zilian’s teaching, Xie Wuya has completely calmed down. It’s not that he didn’t feel the fragility of the protective shield and the madness of the monster, but he didn’t even frown. comprehend the key to the art of confinement.

    "Ow...hoho!"

    Suddenly, the monster raised his head and roared, Xie Wuya had a bad premonition in his heart, opened his eyes suddenly, and saw that the monster actually turned into a rhinoceros, with a The sharp horns rushed towards him.

    Damn, are you Sun Wukong seventy-two? Is being a grandpa really easy to bully?

    His eyes suddenly condensed, Xie Wuya closed his eyes, and his fingers condensed two dark purple beads strangely.

    "Touch!"

    Before waiting for the monster to rush over, Xie Wuya first broke the protective shield, put his hands behind his back, and stood proudly waiting for the monster's fatal attack, his lips were raised in discord, and there was a look of contempt in his eyes. Fabulous.

    "Ow...hoho..."

    At this time, Xie Wuya faintly exuded a powerful aura unique to the king, even the monster paused, and then he probably thought he was pretending, and rushed over violently.